Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What happens in 200 thousand km of diesel vehicles?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:48 # 1
M.Ahmet059
Hello bro, my brothers
Give it to my ignorance. What happens to these 200 thousand km diesel vehicles? What needs to be done? What is being charged? Is it a situation to be avoided, or is it something that we can not worry about, pull the ordeal and then relax?

Thanks for your answers in advance :)
08.05.2020 20:48 # 2
samet2461
Estağfurullah let's not say ignorance ☺ The only reason for us that the people are afraid of diesel after a certain kilometer is the reason for the unconscious use of that vehicle and the injuries caused by disrupting maintenance after 200,000 km of oil burning turbo and bad fuel. My vehicle I use now is 307 1.6 diesel 193 thousand mashalah neither fat burning nor blowing performance loss is nothing. When I bought it 4 years ago, it was 128 thousand, when I bought it, I made the injectors in the bosch diesel center, I got the original turbo 6 months ago. I say I'll sell it and buy 308, but the first one is not able to sell, the second one is that I will buy a low mileage from the market. Because I can not go to an extreme budget.

Let me finish with an example; In the company where I worked, my boss had diesel 308 and the doblo diesel vehicle we used for shipment. When I was working for 2 years, stop doing 10 thousand maintenance, sometimes 20 thousand or even 25 thousand maintenance was being done, the room was suitably as if it was not enough, 15w40 oil was put in the contracted master. Now, when this car breaks down, do we have the right to say 308 or doblolar poor quality defective or bad car? Of course not.

What is important is not the mileage of the vehicle, there is maintenance or not. As a result, I came across a car that burned oil in turbocharged cars in 70 thousand and 70 thousand vehicles.
The decision is of course yours. I bought diesel in my previous 206 vehicles, I bought it in 177 thousand, it was 255 thousand when I sold it, and the field friend approached 300 thousand. If he looked like me, I would still get my car closed. I don't even look at the mileage.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 3
pusutr
I saw a company car in the last 711 thousand km. pejo 301. I said I saw it in the rink, no maintenance said only. and there was no sound from the engine, it worked like gasoline. euro5 and above of the pejo is quite silent anyway.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”