Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What does the "no (TA)" error code mean?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:48 # 1
murat206
When I was driving in the car yesterday, I noticed that there was "(TA)" on the trip computer screen. Then, when I stopped the car and started the ignition again, the text "no (TA)" appeared on the screen for a very short time, and then (TA) remained open in one corner of the screen when it switched to the normal screen.
Is there anyone who has knowledge about this subject?
08.05.2020 15:48 # 2
koliva
TA = Traffic Announcement means Traffic Announcement.
There is a TA button on the radio. You can activate / deactivate by pressing.
08.05.2020 15:48 # 3
murat206
ohh ii somehow, it wasn't a bad thing anyway, i was scared to do a job: D
Thanks a lot for the quick reply Alkış
08.05.2020 15:48 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = murat206] ohh ii, it wasn't a bad thing anyway, I was scared that it would do a job: D
Thanks a lot for the quick reply Alkış
[/ QUOTE]

You're welcome. There is also RDS. When you press that key, RDS will appear on the screen. He said that he is not bad, so don't worry if he comes out Gülme
RDS = Radio Data Systems = Radio Data Systems
For example, while RDS is active, the name of the singer on a radio channel (if supported) can be written on the screen. Or anything.
08.05.2020 15:48 # 5
murat206
Thumbs Up Thank you so much
08.05.2020 15:48 # 6
metin

Could you explain the koliva TA? When you say traffic announcement, how, what is what?

08.05.2020 15:48 # 7
Guests
TA; No matter what you listen to radio, CD, if there is a current and important situation about traffic, it will listen to the message. Those who have not tried it can explain what it is like.
rds; If the frequency of the radio channel you are listening to changes, it will automatically find that frequency, and even if the frequency changes, you will continue to listen to that radio channel.
08.05.2020 15:48 # 8
koliva
[QUOTE = text]

Could you explain the koliva TA? When you say traffic announcement, how, what is what?

[/ QUOTE]

If your tape's TA function is active, no matter what source you are listening to (CD player, radio ... etc) you can hear traffic announcements. If there is an announcement to be broadcast in the region you are visiting, your tape will automatically cut what you are listening to and broadcast the announcement. I do not know to what extent it is working in Turkey but here often listened to music stops and you do not know to be a decent roads were nothing.
08.05.2020 15:48 # 9
gozem
These announcements are generally present in all long tunnels. go slow speed limit ../ h, length of tunnel .. km or something :)) I GOZÉE 2011-07-13 12:05:22
08.05.2020 15:48 # 10
Guests

There is on tape, but we do not use it because we do not know. RDS is very nice on intercity trips then.

08.05.2020 15:48 # 11
metin
[QUOTE = meander]

There is on tape, but we do not use it because we do not know. RDS is very nice on intercity trips then.

[/ QUOTE]
I think ta would be better on the long road, not rds.
Sometimes when we entered the tunnel, they said things like welcome to the tunnel, put on your belt, and so on. I passed by again, this time it wasn't saying that I closed TA.
It is a nice system to warn drivers if there is a problem in the long road. I will travel TA open after that.
There's something alone in my head. While playing the radio, they enter the frequency, but not when playing the CD koliva. You mentioned that you are entered in every way. Sometimes I think, when I go on the road, I switch to the radio on my own.
08.05.2020 15:48 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = text]
I think ta would be better on the long road, not rds.
Sometimes when we entered the tunnel, they said things like welcome to the tunnel, put on your belt, and so on. I passed by again, this time it wasn't saying that I closed TA.
It is a nice system to warn drivers if there is a problem in the long road. I will travel TA open after that.
There's something alone in my head. While playing the radio, they enter the frequency, but not when playing the CD koliva. You mentioned that you are entered in every way. Sometimes I think, when I go on the road, I switch to the radio on my own.
[/ QUOTE]

Yes, whatever you listen to is interrupted and TA takes over. Whatever you listen to at the end of TA continues from there. I keep these features off because they are very dirty. Already accident, road construction etc. tomtom live (not like advertising Gülme ) is on the screen instantly. That's why I don't use it.
08.05.2020 15:48 # 13
metin
I think we don't have such an instant image. I do not use navigation, but it was not an accident, it was road construction. I will continue TA as the old system.
Can you answer what I just asked, brother. sometimes it was jumping from cd to radio and i was just getting onto the cd. TA stopped the CD and made the announcement, or I was wondering if it was making the announcement on the radio.
08.05.2020 15:48 # 14
Saleeh
[QUOTE = gozem] Generally, these announcements are present in all long tunnels. go slow speed limit ../ h, length of tunnel .. km or something:)) [/ QUOTE]

dolmabahçe - radio was on while entering bomonti tunnel. After entering the tunnel, the radio broadcast was cut, the traffic came out and these announcements started to appear. I like it is a nice event :)
08.05.2020 15:48 # 15
koliva
[QUOTE = text] Brother we don't have such an instant image, I think. I do not use navigation, but it was not an accident, it was road construction. I will continue TA as the old system.
Can you answer what I just asked, brother. sometimes it was jumping from cd to radio and i was just getting onto the cd. TA stopped the CD and made the announcement, or I was wondering if it was making the announcement on the radio.
[/ QUOTE]

As I said, it cuts and makes announcements from whatever source, and then the same source continues. So this can be CD or radio.
08.05.2020 15:48 # 16
41as206
yes, my message came to the press, when I went to the tunnel, the CD calio had passed the radio, he gave speed information about the tunnel, I went out the tunnel, he went straight to the CD where he left.
08.05.2020 15:48 # 17
metin
[QUOTE = 41as206] yes, it came to the press, when it came to the tunnel, the cd caliond gave the speed information about the tunnel, the radio went out, I got out of the tunnel itself and continued from where it went to the cd [/ QUOTE]
thank you.
That's what I was wondering about koliva. I was trying to ask you whether he was on the radio and was announcing it or was going on without it: D
I learned now. that is, if it goes from cd to radio after that, I will never handle. Let's see what happens.
08.05.2020 15:48 # 18
koliva
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = 41as206] yes, it came to the press and gave me information about the tunnel when it came to the tunnel.
thank you.
That's what I was wondering about koliva. I was trying to ask you whether he was on the radio and was announcing it or was going on without it: D
I learned now. that is, if it goes from cd to radio after that, I will never handle. Let's see what happens.
[/ QUOTE]

I think the water you actually want to know. Traffic announcements are made on the radio channel. Quoted from Pioneer:

The Traffic Announcement (TA) feature lets you receive traffic announcements automatically, no matter what source you are listening to.

For example, if you are listening to an mp3, and a live traffic announcement is being broadcast on a particular radio station, TA will automatically detect the announcement, mute your mp3 and broadcast the announcement as it is being made.
08.05.2020 15:48 # 19
metin
yes koliva brother. I was wondering, "Does the CD pause and announce or stop the CD and turn on the radio and make an announcement?"
I understood well thank you.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”