Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

WHAT DOES THE MASTER

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:06 # 1
sukur
If you have a car, especially if you have a 12 year old peugeot 106, you have a big problem. I know, but what I don't understand is this. How does a man who does not know what the sound coming from his right when he comes in front of a car is a master? Today, many businesses in İkitelli Industry are like this. I have a problem with my car. I have an intention to get it done. But I'm going to someone says steering wheel. I'm going to the other one says the steering pump. I'm tired of it, I decide to replace the pump. Someone is opening the car. When replacing the steering pump, this sound may not come from the steering pump. Because the pump is running. Even so, I get the money for both the pump. He says I can get my workmanship. After all I give up. I have a 106 owner and when I look at the car, the problem is that the expense is the following. I'm sick of taking this car I swear. I understand the falcon fields better now.

My problem: The incredibly disturbing ATTRACTIVE PUNCH and strain sounds when turning the steering wheel to and fro. At idle, it is as if a ring is attached to a wire and makes a noise with the engine vibrating. I'm going to scratch my head.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 2
koliva
First of all, I am not a master Ermm But let me try to convey what I know as much as I can. When you turn the steering wheel when it is stationary or too slow, the sound that comes in indicates the problems of the steering pump and the units it is connected to. Because in this case, the resistance from the wheels is at maximum level, so the pump is working at maximum capacity.
However, next to the pump, there are a few other things you need to check the soundness of which can make the sound you call. The first is the belt (aux belt) to which the pump is connected. This belt also freezes the alternator and the air conditioner engine. It is unlikely to break, and it does not cause a problem when it breaks, but if it breaks, triggers it and removes it in place, then it will produce bad results.
Another point where sound can come is the belt tensioning bearing. This bearing does not break down easily, but if it breaks down, it is a candidate to make that sound.

In addition, the problem is made from the alternator pulley that the apricot is attached to, and this is a strong candidate. You need to find a good master and try and see these candidates. Good luck with.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 3
xdesign
What you're talking about Koliva is likely. But another possibility is the drain of the steering (hydraulic or chock) oil. Look at the bottom of the vehicle, see the bottom of the tire, are there any oil residue? Also, does the tachometer ever move at idle? If you feel trembling on the pedals, you may have a problem with the axles. I say that you do not have much cost :)
08.05.2020 15:06 # 4
ALX
Don't expect anything more than the 97-98 model 106 XS, brother Gülme . These are the vehicles that are used very often in contempt. I was too obsessed with it in the first time, but I am not wearing it anymore. Sounds are coming from right to left, but there is nothing to do. The masters change it as it changes, but the result is the same. The engine is important, the XSs are the little brothers of the GTIs, do you press the car.

Have you changed the steering oil? It sounds like me, anyway, I told the master 2-3 times, my master (familiar, not from all the twitches) said no problem. The pump is not directly connected to the motor, it makes sound because it is separate electric, and when it turns right and left, it makes sound, because it is difficult. He said this is very normal. This is the case in all 106's. Even if you enter the cost and change the pump or something, it may not cut sound. He last changed the steering oil, it was slightly improved, he washed it with oil before changing it, so he filled it, poured it a few times, but still there is sound. Look at the oil level and color. If the oil is low, it may be making air, while there is air, there is a sound when it is rinsing the water, it does the same Gülme .

If you are tired of the masters, you will give them money left and right, test the car with the Peugeot service, but no more malfunctions and errors on the computer Sırıtma .
08.05.2020 15:06 # 5
peugeotefe
If I remember correctly, I told you that the problem you came to me was in the steering pump. I have 2 sounds in your car, 1 person makes the scratchy sound you mentioned from the pump.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 6
gencoto izmir
slm I am an auto mechanic in Izmir. When the friend turns the steering wheel, there is no oil in the steering box. There is no oil in the steering box. Go to a mechanic. The steering box has the adjustment nut. go to the regions, continue this process a few times, if the other sound is running and the sizzling sound hits the steering wheel, the steering makes the pump bearing already, if there is something, the steering is a bit heavy, you can even solve it yourself if you want, open the hood, move the pump gear up and down
08.05.2020 15:06 # 7
sukur
Friends, I could not look at the site for 2 days. I'm sorry. As you can see, the two masters say different things. Our sponsor EFE saw the car and said what he said here. But what the Izmir master's nickname tells about my problem. I have never seen such a clear narrator. Even the term CAZURTU was an expression that I could not think of. Because when it comes to sizzling, this is not a sizzling, it evokes a subtle voice. It is not at all, it evokes a very thick voice. The sound coming out of my car was fully COMFORTABLE. I thank the master from Izmir. I will also take my car to Efe brother. If he solves my problem, his lifetime will be my master. I thank you all very much.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”