Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What do you think of the modified 206 for gray? help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:12 # 1
FIRAT.75
Hello, my brothers and sisters. I have no knowledge. Give my inexperience about modification.

we are thinking of buying a gray color 206 hdi, i was thinking quiksilver with my family but i said my father is happy, let's buy family car ..

First, let me tell you what I want to do to 206, I need your ideas.

How much can I do as in these pictures, how much does it cost?

It also includes SUNROOF. It would be great if you could express your opinion to your younger brother.

Wheels etc all included

Thanks everyone

08.05.2020 14:12 # 2
MirakGTI
First of all, I hope you find the vehicle you want .. If you take a km low while you are buying ..
I got on 206 hdi for about 2 years .. I made a lot of expenses .. the best is the original .. I made it in the body kit I put it in the original rc bumper .. But the original looks another .. I put it on the ground with 16 RC wheels and coilover .. I installed the RC bumper .. I put on blow off..Angel eyes and 3D stop sparco spoiler .. Also it should be 2 thousand TL under hand .. Pictures below ..
08.05.2020 14:12 # 3
Onur
[QUOTE = MiRaK] First, I hope you find the vehicle you want.
I got on 206 hdi for about 2 years .. I made a lot of expenses .. the best is the original .. I made it in the body kit I put it in the original rc bumper .. But the original looks another .. I put it on the ground with 16 RC wheels and coilover .. I installed the RC bumper .. I put on blow off..Angel eyes and 3D stop sparco spoiler .. Also it should be 2 thousand TL under hand .. Pictures below ..
[/ QUOTE] I wonder if I am sick of this car. Sırıtma
08.05.2020 14:12 # 4
berko
Make a gray vehicle and get a quik if you are a family vehicle. There is not much mod in my vehicle, there is a rim tire spring exhaust spiler or something. I spent around 1,500 TL on these. I'll make a rc bumper movie or something soon. So the car is like a man, says 2000. But let me get out, the modified car won't be a family car. As my father used and struck gold, he counted on me because of the bow: D
08.05.2020 14:12 # 5
BuRCaK
[QUOTE = berko] Make a gray vehicle and get a quik if you are a family vehicle. There is not much mod in my vehicle, there is a rim tire spring exhaust spiler or something. I spent around 1,500 TL on these. I'll make a rc bumper movie or something soon. So the car is like a man, says 2000. But let me get out, the modified car won't be a family car. As my father used and struck gold, he counted on me because of the bow, and shouted at me: D [/ QUOTE]
In my opinion, there is no family car out of such a modified vehicle. Don't get me wrong. I think you should think plain modified. I think lowering the buffer and installing a spring. film-rim-angel + led stop is enough for me. Let me just state my opinion again.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 6
FIRAT.75
Give it to my inexperience, but the car will be flat, it will probably be a little financial.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 7
berko
The flattened car is beautiful, but when it is more than 2 people, it is crazy when it goes a long way. You can bounce like a basketball in the car.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 8
ErolSen
mirak you bought this car from a friend from the site if i am not right? If you don't mind, would you share its price and features (km model etc.)? Also, if the color of this hood is different, is it not a problem? or is there any problem with the examination? (I forgot to say car bomb. MAŞALLAH) the erols 2010-03-21 20:05:33
08.05.2020 14:12 # 9
Eyup Duygun
In my opinion, the in-box filter is not bad with the software.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 10
bahadirck
Bro, if you are not in the modified business, I suggest you to go deeper now.

If you wear make-up on it, there are 206 people, I did some things, I still continue

seat cover leather
front angel eye headlight
rear led stop
xenon
chrome sets (door cheetahs, door handles, tailgate, chrome mirror kit, tank cover)
white indicator (206 gti indicator)
aluminum gear knob, pedal assembly, handbrake
exhaust tip (chrome) 30 - 40 pounds something
Take the movie on the bidet windows is ok :) :) :) :)

If you go deeper, you can not increase to 2-3 billion body kit, rim, installation and so on.
but if I count more than 1 billion
08.05.2020 14:12 # 11
FIRAT.75
thanks
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”