Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What do you need before you go the long way?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:43 # 1
baroff
Hello, it will be a little late, but I went to Afyon 2 days ago. I have to go to Balıkesir on Tuesday, it is not a long way for you, but it seems to me a long way in terms of distance. What should I pay attention to between these roads?

By the way, I went to Afyon and came 600km I did not say Aslan, thank God. (Hullo)
08.05.2020 17:43 # 2
Alicilik
In what way are you asking, hodja?

-Way
-use
-vehicle
08.05.2020 17:43 # 3
baroff
They are all teacher,

Is there a lot of road work on the route I will go as a road?
I think of going slow without using much speed as usage
As a vehicle, I have a problem when I travel so much, what can I get for the vehicle?
08.05.2020 17:43 # 4
Alicilik
If the vehicle's maintenance is near, make sure you have it before you go. The distance you mentioned is short, but show it to a master, but look at his oil and water.

It is not known whether the problem arises or not. Your vehicle will be strong God bless the tire will explode. Use cautiously.

Get fuel without falling under the quarter tank. No matter what engine is in long distance use, let it idle for at least 30 seconds without stopping. Check the tires every time you stop.

I recommend using navigation on the road. If there is a study, I think it can be viewed from the site of highways or after the news in trt: D

In terms of speed, you can adjust your speed according to the load and road condition.

Of course beside them. Be sure to carry a tire repair spray replacement fuse and replacement bulbs compatible with your headlights. I don't mention them considering your traffic and health kit is complete: D
08.05.2020 17:43 # 5
baroff
[QUOTE = Buyer] If the vehicle is near to maintain, make sure you have it before you go. The distance you mentioned is short, but show it to a master, but look at his oil and water.

It is not known whether the problem arises or not. Your vehicle will be strong God bless the tire will explode. Use cautiously.

Get fuel without falling under the quarter tank. No matter what engine is in long distance use, let it idle for at least 30 seconds without stopping. Check the tires every time you stop.

I recommend using navigation on the road. If there is a study, I think it can be viewed from the site of highways or after the news in trt: D

In terms of speed, you can adjust your speed according to the load and road condition.

Of course beside them. Be sure to carry a tire repair spray replacement fuse and replacement bulbs compatible with your headlights. I don't mention them considering your traffic and health kit is complete: D
[/ QUOTE]

It has maintenance after 2 thousand km.

I'm trying to be cautious about the tire.

There is no problem in fuel.

On the way to Afyon, I was tired of following 2 vehicles like convoy and I was tired of following the front and there were lots of works, they drop it to a single lane and they set off on the opposite road every 10km.

No problem in terms of speed and load.

Let me buy a tire repair spray, I have a jack, there is a spare wheel, there are no spare fuses and light bulbs compatible with the headlights. I don't think they will need much.

Thank you in your comments.
08.05.2020 17:43 # 6
baroff
I'm finally back home. Thank goodness Aslan did not say click. 1 week 1000km zero problem :) Hopefully it will not leave me on the road in the future.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”