Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What can I do? Help modified

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:20 # 1
silivriserdar

I want to change it a little bit, but without ruining too much originality and without much expense.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 2
xdesign_206
1.App plate
2.Cam film
3.After the xenon & nbsp;
to the headlights and fog, your car will be on the road a little later, then sports spring and 17 inch steel wheel tire It becomes a simple and beautiful machine like a monster.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 3
silivriserdar
[QUOTE = xdesign_206] 1.App license plate 2.Cam film 3.After the xenon to the headlights and fog, your car will be on the road a little bit later, then the sports bow and 17 inch steel wheel tire will be a simple and beautiful machine like a monster. [/ QUOTE]

As far as I know, xenon headlight does not go through the examination, and when there is a window film, there were problems with the police.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 4
Alicilik
1- Replace the left mirror
2- Replace the exhaust tip
3- Paste polish is a must (black car always wants)
4- Plate can be canceled and the frame can be erased.
5- New generation ice to the headlights blue foil and white bulb
6- preferably removal of the back posts
7- preferably black or red coating of the stops with transparent foil or replacement with a variety of OEm
8- glossy black paint of the outer plastic parts
9- preferably by lowering the vehicle with a spring and using a wheel that will suit
08.05.2020 17:20 # 5
silivriserdar
[QUOTE = Appearance] 1- Replace the left mirror2- Replace the exhaust tip3- Paste polish is a must (black car always wants) 4- License plate can be canceled and wipe the frame.5- The new generation ice blue foil and white bulb to the headlights6- preferably the back posts disassembly7- black or red coating of the stops, preferably with transparent foil, or replacement of the OEm with a variety of 8- bright black painting of the outer plastic parts9- preferably with the spring dropping of the vehicle and the use of a rim to suit [/ QUOTE]

Thanks right and left mirror It will be good if there are companies or internet addresses that sell mirrors that you will recommend in both of the broken two manuals. The car is painted, but there are paint scraps I'll get them done. And right side bottom side windshield needs to change. I'll have him do it. Thanks again.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 6
xdesign_206
[QUOTE = silivriserdar] [QUOTE = xdesign_206] 1.App license plate 2.Cam film 3.After the xenon to the headlights and fog, your car will be on the road a little bit later, then the sport bow and 17 inch steel rim will be a simple and beautiful machine like a rubber monster. [/ QUOTE]

As far as I know, xenon headlight is not examined and there is a problem with the police when it is a window film.
[/ QUOTE]

When I went to the last inspection xenon in my car We had a window film on both of them.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 7
GokhaN
306 GTI rim and 5 cm spring
Film and APP Plate will be enough.

08.05.2020 17:20 # 8
Demir
Friends have found the necessary advice and suggestions ...
Original front bumper attachment ...
A set of wheels to suit. Improve visual quality ...
08.05.2020 17:20 # 9
silivriserdar

Thanks. I will post changes this month. First of all I need to go to a master and have a good maintenance, and then I will try to visualize them, of course, it is impossible to do almost all of them slowly.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 10
haSAN_307
[QUOTE = Appealing] 1- Replace the left mirror
2- Replace the exhaust tip
3- Paste polish is a must (black car always wants)
4- Plate can be canceled and wiping the frame.
5- New generation ice blue foil and white bulb on the headlights
6- preferably removing the back posts
7- preferably the black or red coating of the stops with transparent foil or replacing with a variety of OEm
8- Glossy black painting of the outer plastic parts
9- preferably to drop the vehicle with a spring and use a rim to suit
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
explanation no need to do it
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”