Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What Can Be The Problem Of My Vehicle?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:02 # 1
By_Akademisyen
Hello friends, I need your knowledge on 2 topics.
Last week my 2006 model Peugeot 206 was inspected, the report says 2 slight flaws
1. There are oil leaks in the engine
2. There is oil leakage / leakage in the rear right shock absorber

are these problems serious? When I went to the industry before the inspection, they raised the car, there was some leakage in the engine, but they did not say anything about the shock absorber, the car was in good condition.

2. my question;
For the last 2 months, my vehicle has been working louder than before, as if I was sick, I changed the engine oil, but it seems as if it is still going on, and sometimes it sounds like it clicks from the front engine sides. It comes at idle, but it seems to be more like pressing the gas. I notice it on the move, normally when I open the hood and look, it does not come immediately, so it is not clear whether the sound will come or not.
What can be the problem?
08.05.2020 18:02 # 2
Aziz
where do you call the engine leak? from the crankcase or somewhere else? This situation varies from infiltration to infiltration.
the shock absorber dries after a certain period of time (depending on the state of infiltration may take months or even years)
Is it possible that the voice is stylish instead of click?
08.05.2020 18:02 # 3
By_Akademisyen
He said he was a master from the crankcase, but he was not in a hurry. There was no rush of oil from under the car.
Yes, it sounds like a stylish light, sometimes it can cause my ear :)?
08.05.2020 18:02 # 4
qqyyxx
I always compare the oil leak in the engine to bleeding in humans. You must take precautions. If you want to use it for a long time.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 5
zerzevat
I used many tools. almost all were second hand. and almost all of them had leaks ... it doesn't matter unless it's dripping.

Look at the oil and its juice. If there is too much to add in a month or two, leaks should be prevented ... but in less leaks, I would not touch the engine.

If it is in the form of rattling and the vehicle is diesel, it probably comes from valves (valves). No problem if the vehicle gets hot. but if it is going on, it is necessary to make adjustments.

It also increases fuel consumption. also negatively affects performance.

In the form of clicks, it is necessary to find its source. ball bearing etc. it can come from anywhere .. it can distribute balls and make a big expense.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 6
Guests
If the car is petrol and it comes from the front right, it may be coming from the petrol pump. Normal sound.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 7
zerzevat
gas pump in the tank. under the right rear seat.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 8
Aziz
[QUOTE = By_Academician] He said he was a master from the crankcase, but he did not rush for you. There is no rush of oil under the car.
Yes, it feels like a stylish light and sometimes it can cause my ear :) [[QUOTE]

My advice would lie if I say the emergency is not urgent.

The fats that will push the elegant sound come out without oil, the oil pump may be clogged or break down. This may be caused by the gasket causing the leak. The liquid gasket may have lost its property over time and dropped into the crankcase and may have blocked the oil pump strainer. Which oil do you use? 10/40? Until 0/30, I was so stylish that it was so smooth.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 9
By_Akademisyen
[QUOTE = Aziz] [QUOTE = By_Academician] He said he was a master from the crankcase, but he did not rush too much. There is no oil drop under the car.
Yes, it feels like a stylish light and sometimes it can cause my ear :) [[QUOTE]

The fats that will push the elegant sound come out without oil, the oil pump may be clogged or break down. This may be caused by the gasket causing the leak. The liquid gasket may have lost its property over time and dropped into the crankcase and may have blocked the oil pump strainer. Which oil do you use? 10/40? I taaaa up to 0/30, it was so elegant that it has improved. [/ QUOTE]
Yes, oil change is new. They put a total of 10/40 oil. Is it 0/30 thinner fat? because of congestion should I put oil on my pearl?
08.05.2020 18:02 # 10
Aziz
[QUOTE = By_Academician] [QUOTE = Aziz] [QUOTE = By_Academician] He said he was a master from the crankcase but he did not hurry too much.

The fats that will push the elegant sound come out without oil, the oil pump may be clogged or break down. This may be caused by the gasket causing the leak. The liquid gasket may have lost its property over time and dropped into the crankcase and may have blocked the oil pump strainer. Which oil do you use? 10/40? I taaaa up to 0/30, it was so elegant that it has improved. [/ QUOTE]
Yes, oil change is new. They put a total of 10/40 oil. Is it 0/30 thinner fat? because of congestion should I put oil on my pearl? [/ QUOTE]

I solved it this way, I am not sure what your lion will react to, but when the burning rate is low (30), the vehicle burns a little oil at its high speeds. If you are uncomfortable, try 5/40. knows to streamline. if it does not, try 0/30. but I do not guarantee. oil pump experience, maybe taps (pushers & valves) may also be a nuisance. this is trial and error cheap way, (16 valves cost 800 lira) and 8 if it is half and also workmanship. I started in the cheapest way it improved. Luck is the name of Kısmet :))
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”