Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

What are the symptoms of burning gaskets?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:44 # 1
ertanakar
Hi Friends. 2005 Model 1.4 LPG has 206 vehicles with water loss. We saw it leaking from the ground and made it .. (lpg regulator bottom cover and overheating slab) .. But my problem is still not solved. I add water close to it. I couldn't put it in antifreeze ... I lifted the car to the lift in the service, it certainly doesn't seem to come from any place. The water burned the last gasket, the water goes to the engine and throws it out from exhaust. He says the repair is between 500-700 TL. He tested himself and said whether he was throwing water from the exhaust, he said that there was no problem at first ... He said it should be opened and sent to the recipient. Another master said that if the water does not appear, the gasket may have burned. The word `` can '' did not satisfy me. Gone are the parts, but if not, the side is bothering me ... Are there any other signs of a fault known as burning the gasket you know ??
08.05.2020 17:44 # 2
Serkan
In the morning, in the first study, it throws too much white smoke, water to the oil, oil to the water, temperature fever, water and oil decrease.
08.05.2020 17:44 # 3
ertanakar
ANCHORFREE_VERSION = "623161526" var _AF2 $ = (`` SN`: `HSSHIELD00TR`,` IP`: `54.228.132.88`,` CH`: `HSSCNL000293`,` CT`: `XX`,` HST`: `& SFLAG = 1 & toadltınt = 1 & FW_U a = MSIE / 8.0 & FBWCNT_CHRO to = 2 & clsbtncnt = 1`, `AFH`` hss317` `RN`: Math.floor is (Math.random () * 999), 'TOP` (parent.locatio the! = top.locatio the document.location ||! = document.location)? 0: 1, AFVER` `` 2.93` `fbw`: false, FBWCNT`` 0, `FBWCNTNAME`: FBWCNT_CHROME`` `NOFBWNAME` : `NO_FBW_CHROME`,` B`: `c`,` VER`: `nonus`}; if (_AF2 $ .TOP == 1) {document.write (" ");} The master checked that there was no water mixed with them. He checked, said the condition of the oil is normal. When it comes to heat, my vehicle opens where it has to open a fan.
08.05.2020 17:44 # 4
ertanakar
The master checked that there was no water mixed with the oil. He pulled the oil stick and checked it with his finger, the condition of the oil was normal. When it came to temperature, my vehicle opens where the fan should turn on. How does this external disorder? I don't know ... there is no shortage in oil ..
08.05.2020 17:44 # 5
ErolSs
we had a deceased mazda burned a jonta once a month & nbsp;

symptom dropped 80% afterwards, then the radiator was overflowing from the 2nd tank, discharging how much water was in the radiator, making the bidet smell like bidet may differ :)) high levels of oil and water can mix with each other & nbsp; div> Reviews
08.05.2020 17:44 # 6
ertanakar
traction-going-idling-trembling etc. in my vehicle. there is nothing, I also think that I will try to change the radiator.
08.05.2020 17:44 # 7
NIYAZICAN
look carefully underneath the car in the morning.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”