Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

wetness under the steering aid

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:28 # 1
tongucuk
friends today, I saw some liquid on the mat at the bottom of the steering box where it might have come from it oil-water mixture looked like something I did not think of touching the steering wheel under the steering wheel. a little to the left & nbsp; hangs silently & nbsp; but stuttering is not long-lasting & nbsp; It is not annoying like a momentary strain when I turn the knle bi right bi left but & nbsp; stuck in my mind & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:28 # 2
yavuz25
If it is in the mat, it is flowing from the heating pipes or radiator.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 3
wildstar
I had the same problem during the Eid al-Adha. Extend your head into the space under the steering wheel, and you'll see a pipe there, something like a screw with a double-sided nut. I have loosened one side of it, I pressed it and whatever happens, they use the dust in the water tank and the radiators to block the holes in the water as they circulate. I also poured it from dust, there is no problem right now.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 4
yavuz25
[QUOTE = wildstar] I had the same problem at the time of Eid al-Adha. Extend your head into the space under the steering wheel, and you'll see a pipe there, something like a screw with a double-sided nut. I have loosened one side of it, I pressed it and whatever happens, they use the dust in the water tank and the radiators to block the holes in the water as they circulate. There is no problem pouring from that dust right now. [/ QUOTE]
"Thumbs
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”