Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

We were on our way.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:25 # 1
sonerkyl
Yes, friends on the way to the house earlier this week, the car that drained the bottom hose of the bottom of the boiled water, of course. By the way, the temperature in your car is around 95 degrees. Sleepy I said aha engine is on fire. fortunately no engine Confused timing upper cover stuck to molten engine. We stayed on the road immediately, I called our fellow dealer, I reached my friend (muttalip) for 35 TL for the attractive service that I had the policy. Ermm I thank him, he returned within 5 minutes and sent me the phone information with his policy number. I left my master to the industry in front of the shop at 20:30 in the evening. My master is calling me in the morning because your car is here Big smile I said it failed, we left at night. Let us come to the conclusion that nothing happened to God, the condition of the belt gayat good, it was already time to care, we started to make a list

1-z rot 2 pieces (one was intact but I got a new one anyway)
2 rods per piece
3-rod spindle 2 pcs
4-oil - air - pollen filters
5-rear brake centers 2 pieces
6-rear brake pad (drum)
7-engine bottom chock
8-radiator lower hose

These were the first purchases, totaling 350 TL and 25 TL was given for turning work.

subsequent parts

1-axle bellows interior
2-axle bearing
3-lining spray
4-2 clamps
5-engine oil 10w / 40 I had to buy from my master 110 kitted 100 TL in the spare part was not installed, I usually buy myself, but unfortunately there is nothing to do.
6-brake fluid
7-delphi coil
8-timing top cover
9-rod adjustment

initial state of the engine

radiator lower hose status

condition of the rear brake centers

lower wedge was bad, always torn

The last operations valve setting and antifreeze water were added. Let's say the cost is 1000 TL.

sonerkyl 2017-06-16 10:33:54
08.05.2020 20:25 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
Soner, have a great history. God bless you.
It is not clear when and where it will be needed when it is necessary to do roadside assistance and not to run from 35 lira. On this occasion, you have also done a good care. Get well again, brother.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 3
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Soner brother, have a great history. God bless you.
It is not clear when and where it will be needed when it is necessary to do roadside assistance and not to run from 35 lira. On this occasion, you have also done a good care. Get well again, brother. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you Oğuzhan, let's say that the troubles that a hose opens on our heads are good, don't say 20-25 TL hose and change friends. Wink In April, when I was doing my fuse, I learned that the fuse firms removed the free tractor service from the policies, I made it on the recommendation of our friend. LOL
08.05.2020 20:25 # 4
doganatak
God bless you
08.05.2020 20:25 # 5
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = doganatak] God bless you get past [/ QUOTE]

My teacher, our teacher. thanks
08.05.2020 20:25 # 6
uzunca961
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = doganatak] God bless it [[QUOTE]

Amen, my teacher. thanks
[/ QUOTE]

Get well past
God bless you from trouble, we should be thankful.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 7
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = uzunca961] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = doganatak] God bless you [[QUOTE]

Amen, my teacher. thanks
[/ QUOTE]

Get well past
God bless you from trouble, you have to be thankful.

[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, my teacher, thank you. & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 20:25 # 8
baybaba
For the past, it happened to me 2-3 months ago in the winter, I saw the dripping

, I went to the industry in time, I think the cooling water for a vehicle is almost

as important as oil, companies show a simple warning of the coolant level, why not put a simple warning on all vehicles

which I think should be a mandatory indicator & nbsp;
08.05.2020 20:25 # 9
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = baybaba] Get past, it happened to me 2-3 months ago in the winter, I saw it dripping by chance

, I went to the industry in time, I think the cooling water for a vehicle is almost

is as important as oil, companies show a simple warning that shows the coolant level to all vehicles.

I think it must be a mandatory indicator, & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, my teacher, there was no dripping, I constantly check the vehicle fluids. directly on the exploded road. Actually, there are 206 levels of diesel. not on gasoline & nbsp; "C

< / div>
http://www.peugeotmarket.com/peugeot-206-14-hdı-radtayor-ek-su-deposu,pr-1774.html
08.05.2020 20:25 # 10
boruc
I'm late, hod.

I'll go to the industry for periodic maintenance tomorrow.
I'm going to change the hoses too. "border =" 0 "align =" middle "/>
08.05.2020 20:25 # 11
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = boruc] Good luck, holy.

I will go to industry for periodic maintenance tomorrow. gif "border =" 0 "align =" middle "/> [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, my teacher, definitely 25-30 TL. as you can see, it can cause bigger problems.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 12
ggitaristt
Get well .. I hope you have changed the water tank cap also .. I did not understand the pressure increase in your car the other day .. Now the hose .. Get well again ..
08.05.2020 20:25 # 13
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] Get well .. I hope you have changed the water tank cap .. I hope you did not understand this pressure increase in your car the other day .. Now the hose .. Get well again ..
[/ QUOTE]

thank you brother, no problem on the cover after how many times I looked at it there was no water leakage, maybe it was making the loss from the exploding hose let's see the water p1327 malfunction and let me solve the antipollution fault malfunction & nbsp;
08.05.2020 20:25 # 14
Vefa
Get well soon, brother. Thank God even worse.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 15
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Loyalty] Get well soon, my brother. Thank God it's even worse. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, teacher. yes thank god
08.05.2020 20:25 # 16
yigit_dark
Get well soon. A good maintenance to your vehicle. I recently stuck my car in maintenance of 700 TL. I have used your semi-material. I think you made a good figure. I will be following the P1327 fault. I have the same fault in my vehicle. There are those who say change the coil, my master says there is no problem in the coil, I look at the ignition values and there is nothing wrong. I am waiting too, if the coil changes, it will change immediately. We changed the spark plug again giving the fault code. I don't know is a big problem.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 17
prdxy
Get well Soner Abi Allah, nothing happened to the engine
08.05.2020 20:25 # 18
Oktkor
Get well soon. God bless you.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 19
LUDACRIS
Let it be over, very peaceful
08.05.2020 20:25 # 20
seamad
My brother is past again, our job is not only to cut the policy on the phone, but to be there when needed, by the way, you have 2 more rights (at the time of the accident) I also gave home help service, you will need a locksmith etc, you need to call the same number, this 35 TL policy is super Whatever and where we are doing to all our insured, if you do not have insurance, there is a requirement in the other companies with the same policy and a simple appeal. In the case of death and permanent disability, 20.000 TL individual accident 35 TL, worthwhile forum friends should not perceive it as an advertisement. It is working, I can not enter this forum very much. I do not see those who want to have a private message.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”