Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

We were left after the 206th examination ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:07 # 1
Dogukan_3002
Hello friends, we were heavily imperfect because the rear brakes came out at different values from the examination we entered yesterday. I did a lot of research today for the solution of the problem (rear limiters, under-brake main brake center sensor, flat pipe, drum turning, pads, hydraulic hoses, new brake oil), but there are no advice to try to find, but it will not cost me money, but to be saved with minimum cost. Is there an industry master you know you can get? Ist Bakırköydeyim 206 + plus my car
08.05.2020 21:07 # 2
Cepni28
First of all, let's say get well soon. My personal advice is to consult the subject with rot-balancers. The undercarriage understands the braking work well. If you can, you can make a list. Faulty parts, etc. provide information. Of course, it would be good to have a job.

08.05.2020 21:07 # 3
doganatak
We were left at the time. It was written Left 54 - Right 85 and it was a simple mistake. The adjusting ratchet of the left rear brake was problematic. When we got it, we passed it.
08.05.2020 21:07 # 4
Dogukan_3002
[QUOTE = Cepni28] First of all, let's say it's past. My personal advice is to consult the topic with rot-balancers. The undercarriage understands the braking work well. If you can, you can make a list. Faulty parts, etc. provide information. Of course, it would be good to have a job. [/ QUOTE]
If something like the adjuster cricket is problematic in the brain that was born in the sub-comment then, I think the rot-balancers can understand. when i solve the problem i will explain why it is solved.

[QUOTE = doganatak] We were left on time It was written Left 54 - Right 85 and it was a simple mistake, the adjusting ratchet of the left rear brake was problematic. When we got it, we passed it. [/ QUOTE]
thank you I noted this down. I will read all I wrote to the master. Meanwhile, during a turn on the road, I stopped by a braker, he sat on his own test device without any keys in his hand and said he would change the limiter (I say thank you and leave)
08.05.2020 21:07 # 5
x571
[QUOTE = Dogukan_3002]
[QUOTE = Cepni28] First of all, let's say it's past. My personal advice is to consult the topic with rot-balancers. The undercarriage understands the braking work well. If you can, you can make a list. Faulty parts, etc. provide information. Of course, it would be good to have a job. [/ QUOTE]
If something like the adjuster cricket is problematic in the brain that was born in the sub-comment then, I think the rot-balancers can understand. when i solve the problem i will explain why it is solved.

[QUOTE = doganatak] We were left on time It was written Left 54 - Right 85 and it was a simple mistake, the adjusting ratchet of the left rear brake was problematic. When we got it, we passed it. [/ QUOTE]
thank you I noted this down. I will read all I wrote to the master. Meanwhile, during a turn on the road, I stopped by a braker, he sat on his own test device without any keys in his hand and said he would change the limiter (I say thank you and leave)
[/ QUOTE]

When you have it corrected, can you write it here? Let's learn what we have. otherwise the masters replace the entire brake system.
Also, zero your drums into turning. Write it for 40 liras. you will not give less to the lathe. at least your property is zero.
x571 2019-01-06 16:39:06
08.05.2020 21:07 # 6
Dogukan_3002
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = Dogukan_3002]

[/ QUOTE]

When you have it corrected, can you write it here? Let's learn what we have. otherwise the masters replace the entire brake system.
Also, zero your drums into turning. Write it for 40 liras. you will not give less to the lathe. at least your property is zero.
[/ QUOTE]

he opened the limiters and reinstalled them. He did a normal brake adjustment done. I mean, if the limiters were not opened, I think it would have been possible if the drum brake was adjusted. a high probability would pass. A 100-sheet job
08.05.2020 21:07 # 7
doganatak
I had the examination last month. Again, my fear was to stay on the brake, I went to the place where I had the car maintenance, and told the people who came to the press in the last inspection. He changed the adjusting ratchet of the rear brakes. We had already attached the wire to the screw of the left back, and the screw was running back with a foreign master. Handbrake etc ... made all the settings and went to the inspection. The deviation in the rear brake is number 1% ten. When the examiner said good luck brother, I took a comfortable oh

note . Let me explain why we tied the wire, the partisans in the area where the mechanic was, had a lot of price for this adjustment cricket.
doganatak 2019-06-22 11:29:57
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”