Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

We went to look at the vehicle from Mugla and ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:37 # 1
hsnsnl
Hello friends, yesterday we went through izmir to see this vehicle, according to what the man told, we took the vehicle according to the photos, we believed it was logic, and we believed that our friend was a tradesman.
I'm counting as I come to my mind !! and I hope there is a mail that I wrote to your owner below, I hope a return and a conclusion and other friends do not have to spend!
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-minivan-van-panelvan-fiat-sahibinden-2006-uzun-sasi-rafli-fiat-dogato-panelvan-klimali-158475916/detay/

Hello,
I request that the advertisement numbered 158475916 be reviewed and the subscription of the user canceled!

The reasons are, as you can see the photos of the vehicle, the left side is like a rope, but the vehicle I see is like the left side of the vehicle.
There is no skew, etc. on the rear trunk, when I went to the press of the vehicle, there were skews on the floor.
I don't even want to talk about it by Sag! It is a commercial vehicle, scratches, etc. I agree, but this is not a false advertisement!

The vehicle called air conditioner has air conditioning button but there is no button, the belt connected to the compressor is removed, the air conditioner we are talking on the phone does not only cool the pipes because it will leak in the pipes (I have already taken the expense of this) but the vehicle has only the engine in the name of the air conditioner! These are the things that the seller overtakes, the simple things are taken care of: 100 TL answers!

If you say engine disassembling parts .. there is no problem in the engine, but since the upper cover gasket is changed, we asked how many times there was any problem in the engine oil (if this is not the problem, if it is true), but the vehicle's drainage is finished etc. When we said how to care, it was said that it was newly made, but we did not get any answer in the press in the car .. it was not bad in our homeland .. it was like a bad deal ..

The photos that were taken when the photos were first taken or when the vehicle was straight, were placed in the announcement, that is, there are no current photos in the vehicle!

If you take a look at the ad, when I look at it, the price of 19750 broke 250tl more when I heard them (the value of the car was 15-16bin in my eyes, I can not mix it, but I want it to be known, because other friends cost it and we don't get it for free)

Go from Izmir, I traveled 550km, we went 3 and we got permission from our works. He has overlooked everybody he has been in marmaris for 20 years and this is our friend + tradesman !!

I hope it's done. Good work, Easy Come
I wrote my name and my name and this is the mail I sent .. If there are more trades for 100 years, there will be nothing!
hsnsnl 2014-06-17 12:50:14
08.05.2020 18:37 # 2
pusutr
Unfortunately, there is no fear of Allah in these. Their lives are based on lies.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 3
Mesut48
Shame on the good that it sells to such trades.
I can't find anything to say get well soon.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 4
mistercasper
I have not understood what kind of humanity it is ... yaw, it is too late.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 5
outlaw
I WANTED THE EXPENSE I WANTED ..
SO BEHAVIOR TO HUMAN (EVERYONE KNOW THE TRUTH OF THIS COMMUNICATION) Angry
08.05.2020 18:37 # 6
Burak
Unfortunately, it is too much, unfortunately, there is still a lot of humanity.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 7
hsnsnl
[QUOTE = pusutr] Unfortunately there is no fear of Allah in these. Their lives are based on lies.
[/ QUOTE]
I met the lie of the lie, yaw officially, I started to ignore it again :) Divide the fear of God and so on people, we just eat their meals like kop ..
08.05.2020 18:37 # 8
hsnsnl
[QUOTE = Mesut48] Shame on the goods he sold to such trades.
I can't find anything to say get well soon.
[/ QUOTE]
I want to trade in the country after that, etc. etc .. small trades but develop properly, do not have this, do not think where to eat each one, thank you.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 9
hsnsnl
[QUOTE] I'm not ... [/ QUOTE]
Thank you, I was not human, I met yaw, there is no shame in the man, I am breathing, I am asking my head, one head, idiots, stupid movements, I scold the man officially, there is no sound.
the man left the car to us for 19 thousand (there was a tax in July, I saw him for 400tl). I've already cut off the car, I'm stuck in sweat :)
shame we said we stepped ..
08.05.2020 18:37 # 10
hsnsnl
[QUOTE = outlaw] I WANTED THE EXPENSE I WANTED ..
SO BEHAVIOR TO HUMAN (EVERYONE KNOW THE TRUTH OF THIS COMMUNICATION) Angry
[/ QUOTE]
You're right, you had to ask for more .. more ..
08.05.2020 18:37 # 11
hsnsnl
[QUOTE = Burak] get well soon unfortunately humanity lacks creatures is still too much [/ QUOTE]
Thank you, burak, as I said, the man was not related to humanity .. welcome, sit down, you came out of the way, do not have water, etc., do not.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 12
tolga.onal
The man called the car FIAT DOGATO or interesting :)
08.05.2020 18:37 # 13
Mesut48
I will have satellite tracking on the last 2 vehicles, there are 10 services, I called the closest to me,
I said 2 tricks would be a master, said 60 TL, the master said that there is no money other than 60 tl, whether or not including VAT.
"I can't deal with these little accounts," he said.
Is this trades?
We are in a very bad situation
08.05.2020 18:37 # 14
hsnsnl
[QUOTE = tolga.onal] The man called the car FIAT DOGATO or interesting :) [/ QUOTE]
You got me next to me, brother, you see the bombs :)
08.05.2020 18:37 # 15
hsnsnl
[QUOTE = Mesut48] I will have satellite tracking on the last 2 vehicles, there are 10 services, I called the closest one,
I said 2 tricks would be a master, said 60 TL, the master said that there is no money other than 60 tl, whether or not including VAT.
"I can't deal with these little accounts," he said.
Is this trades?
We are in a very bad situation
[/ QUOTE]
Well, pity, bole guys, they have pain in space, they give speed and earn money.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 16
Serkan
Get well past, Hasan, if there is no one to look at where the vehicle is, we shouldn't go out of the city, the more the road and the longer the nerves wear out.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 17
ahmed206
In order not to encounter such events, we do as follows:
Let's share it in the forum without going out of the city, I plan to go to this car, if there are people who can go and look, I am ready to cover the expenses (maximum 20-30 dollars after all) and wait for a while.
I say at least we will see the car with a neutral eye. If the outgoing citizen takes a photo and adds it to the title, it turns out to be missing.

08.05.2020 18:37 # 18
fætih
the same happened to me.
1 week before the last sacrifice feast my father had 2005 vectra was for sale the man stopped stopped stood before the holiday took. I immediately started looking for a car. I know the engine of the opelin without showing that presentation bus to the service so I know that I sold 3 of them in the family.
I found the 2007 c2 safe in Sakarya, the price was less than 2 thousand TL, according to the market. I got on the bus, went to the car in the morning and said that there is 3 parts of paint. Anyway, we did not change or do not wear the paint. You cannot understand the clutch hydraulics, the ball was officially singing when it was finished.
Said the timing changed, said I did not receive the bill. The car with no fat burning problem twinport vectralar car was officially burning oil, two visibly squeezed heat was 110. 90 I sold would not exceed: D rocker cover is defective. The man said these little things. I shouted at the man, there is a mosque in Sakarya, the congregation looked at me in front of him in the big center: D
I went to Antalya after the feast, we came across the human son, the room was the same price as in Sakarya. He said "I have a lot of money out of what I said". As they say, the car came out and the man put everything he had made a bill. we did not even force the bargain. already good price. Now, after 10 people in Safranbolu, it is more than 5 liras more than I bought the car.
fætih 2014-06-18 08:57:51
08.05.2020 18:37 # 19
kuscu38
get well with him, hodja. I agree with all of what you say, friends, I took out a car loan, I helped some father, I sell some eagles and add them, I look at the car ads for a long time, I find beautiful vehicles in other cities, it is not important to go to the appropriate price, and I am there, as you encounter, to meet with a landscape and mounds. I'm giving up .... Difficult brother buying and selling ...
08.05.2020 18:37 # 20
hsnsnl
[QUOTE = Serkan] Get well, Hasan, if there is nobody to look at where the vehicle is, we shouldn't go out of the city, the longer the road and the longer the nerves wear out. [/ QUOTE] he knows me etc. and the answers for the car are very clear .. he gave direct confidence, speeches but empty words ..
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”