Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

We took 206 to the examination and stayed beautiful

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:16 # 1
doganatak
Hello today we took your friend 206 to the examination and we stayed beautifully Big smile rear service brake brake effect difference is not acceptable (greater than 30) said is there any place you can recommend on the european side of istanbul? or what do you suggest. Left 54 - Right 85 Writes This is the only flaw doganatak 2017-04-01 11:31:30
08.05.2020 20:16 # 2
onlycihan
I did not understand what my job was in 206 or 2 weeks ago. most likely, at least 6 out of 10 206 are in this way. my father had put the vehicle on the inspection, the brake centers had not been made for 250 TL and the drums were cleaned + workmanship.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 3
ggitaristt
I used to have regular brake adjustment, tie rod adjustment etc. for my old tofaş.

Vehicles are you talking about this issue because "usually the B segment vehicles", they do make sudden braking straight road accidents and slide the rear rollbar manages most of it .. no .. no joke
08.05.2020 20:16 # 4
doganatak
Now, we have to take it to the braker. Is there someone familiar with the computer?
08.05.2020 20:16 # 5
samet206
First of all, let's say, let me tell you that my pads burned completely, the brake system was broken, but it went through the inspection.It has to be a fairly neglected brake in order to be deviated, or when it is not done, the event that has not been properly performed and controlled with a computer is finished here. If it goes out, it passes like this. If it is high, it lifts the fiber, repairs it, then puts it in the computer and sends it to you.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 6
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = ggitaristt]
Vehicles are you talking about this issue because "usually the B segment vehicles", they do make sudden braking straight road accidents and slide the rear rollbar manages most of it .. no .. no joke
[/ QUOTE]

++ 1
08.05.2020 20:16 # 7
Sercan Mungan
As of today, I had an examination and passed with a slightly flawed. LOL The only thing I can think of is;
first defect: rear service brake: brake friction value secreted
second defect: battery connection: loose, insufficient, no protection cap on the positive terminal
frankly, I don't understand much, I think there would be a slight defect if there was an important problem.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 8
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Sercan Mungan] As of today, I had an examination and passed with a slightly flawed. LOL The only thing I can think of is;
first defect: rear service brake: brake friction value secreted
second defect: battery connection: loose, insufficient, no protection cap on the positive terminal
frankly, I don't understand much, I think there would be a slight defect if there was an important problem.
[/ QUOTE]
I wonder if there are any vehicles that do not fade. Last time I took the vehicle says fog light direction error. It was seen where the fog light was adjusted. They're writing just like that. The slightest flaw I heard on the cover above the pole head for the first time Smile
08.05.2020 20:16 # 9
doganatak
the adjusting ratchet of the left rear brake was problematic http://www.peugeotmarket.com/PEUGEOT-206-ARKA-FREN-CIRCIRR-TAKIMI,PR-2016.html
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”