Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

we spread 5 eibach and summer care

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:51 # 1
loiz
After 9 months of handrails, I returned to Samsun ... I am an obsessive person .. everything that will not be clicked will be solid, I made a solid entry to my home, the samsun industry ... I shared the operations performed; The first job was to change the starter dyno coals in order not to stay on the track on the road.After that I changed it before, the right swing changed on the left swing. because of the click. construct. I will always get into a well-maintained car. After 6 hours of busy, we took a break for a few days to wait for the piece, and the expected piece got to us by cargo 1 day early from Istanbul. I leaned on the door, I have to make the heart of the good master, the value of the height of the front fender before the arc, the first of the height of the fender from the ground, the springs have come to the stage of dismantling. When I put the 5 eibaches side by side, the master's interpretation was `` this is going to fall very much, '' the answer is ready. He said that when we lift the car and take the feet, when I get a little more than two inches, I started to disassemble the torsion used in these pejo models that are not a spring in the back, we started to disassemble the back ... I also trust my master. I came out of the bow once we said vira bismillah. Thank goodness he adjusted it without any problems. I think a tooth was dropped torsion. The first measurements after the spring are in the 60.5s of the front fender, which came out with a spring of 67 cm. drop in the back n the picture ... we set the best way to keep the car's nose in the air or head down. In the comfort zone ... we will re-evaluate when the rim size grows. Also, it was a pleasure feeling not to sleep with the car left and right during hard driving. Hopefully, the skillful hands of the master of the ramazan are two photos that I used to take to explain the difference in the past and I took it today. We will continue with a few additions ... Let's get used to looking at it first, then I will start with the number 2 movie and add a few more things to the windows in the near future. Thank you to everyone who showed interest to share new photos with our immaculate days in the coming days.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 2
koliva
It has been a very detailed study. Use health.Gue gule in the hands of the master.
koliva 2012-06-17 09:44:31
08.05.2020 16:51 # 3
tellotello
Supper has been a detailed explanation, health, goodbye. & Nbsp;

What are the disadvantages of broadcast shortening? Or is there such a disadvantage. I also like the fact that it is above my image for some reason & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:51 # 4
SZKR
Industry writing series ... :) Like the health expression in their hands, the lion became the number 1o. The springs are nice, but as time goes by, the differences of use, comfort effect, etc. are waiting for the article series .. :)
08.05.2020 16:51 # 5
loiz
thanks friends I have apprenticed to the master @ koliva, I have labor in every bolt, I love these works. sound makes no clear information. I bought eibach with the advice of my friends who use it. I bought a 5 sportline since my car looks very high. I was said to have dropped 5 cm of RC broadcasts by about 5 cm wherever my vehicle fell 6.5 cm in the pictures. You can really feel it.When you brake, the nose does not stack forward, you do not lie down with the car in the bends, I feel that the steering wheel is in my hand at all times. I broke the ground, I have to be very friction, I have to be careful. It's not oscillating as before, but you don't care because you feel you have control as you speed up. Be careful that your home's garage is a flat foot :) personally, I'm going to sweep the grass to the broom garage. There is a little trouble. I think about fixing the problem by fixing the problem because it sits from the bottom to the table, probably the top link turns the table from the table. If the car does not lie down. As a road grip. As a comfort (I saw it in the bouncing spring cars) and I am very pleased with the feeling of control it gives. I did not find any clear information from anyone. Thanks to you, there were people interested, but I saw the ones who had a 3.5-high plateau bottom and a 5-high plateau remained in the air. Here's what the 5 eibach 1.4 hdi has printed so much. There is not such a big loss of comfort with the size tires (the comfort I will enlarge will drop a little more). The grip has increased incredibly. I will share all my experiences. loiz2012-06-18 10:13:41
08.05.2020 16:51 # 6
bjkamil

really nice & nbsp; "Smile". Where did you get the spring? has there been a change in comfort? hardening vs ??

08.05.2020 16:51 # 7
tellotello
Great information, thanks again for your detailed description & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:51 # 8
loiz
I bought the springs from Istanbul through friends. It came to 230 lira with the cargo, but since it is a piece sold over euro, I need to get the current price. bouncing but not bouncing like that. Besides the increase of road grip, get hardening. You have to watch the roots well. On this occasion, I started to go slowly.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 9
loiz
let's be up to date ..

I have been traveling with bow for 15 days.
I saw that I did not lose my comfort so much when I changed to try comfort with my friend who has a 5-spring spring clio in my best friend. Is there a difference between the 206 sedan and the front bumpers of rc ??
08.05.2020 16:51 # 10
just307
A good expression has been a topic that many people can benefit from. I know that Rc bumpers are different, though my prd went to head 207 with fog, metal grille or something very different flat 207.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 11
loiz
Nowadays, I continue to work .. I have paint protection and polish. If both of them have a large grill rc bumper that stops further, I think to buy it
08.05.2020 16:51 # 12
gozem
Really nice, health for your labor ..
08.05.2020 16:51 # 13
loiz
thank you. we do our best for soundness

is there a difference between rc and sedan bumpers ??
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”