Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

We must not forget the Wipers of our vehicles ... !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:46 # 1
Guests

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Properly functioning windscreen wipers are important for clear vision and safe driving. Check the condition of the wiper blades regularly. Replace any hard, brittle or cracked wiper blades. Foreign objects on the windshield or wiper blades can reduce the effectiveness of the windshield wipers. If the wiper blades do not perform wiping correctly; wipe the windscreen and wiper blades with a good cleaner or mild detergent. Then rinse them well with water. If necessary, repeat this process.
There is no way to remove silicon marks on the glass. For this reason, do not apply polish or silicone to the windshield of your car, scratches that will occur over time will reduce the view. Do not clean your windscreen wipers with solvent, benzine, kerosene or paint thinners. These are harmful. Therefore, it can damage the windscreen wipers and painted surfaces. you by_ 2011-07-05 21:34:51
08.05.2020 15:46 # 2
Haksen016
Thanks for the information.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 3
iibrahimm
If the wiper on the right side is up, do not let go of the middle, is it only sold or do you have friends who wipe the banana?
08.05.2020 15:46 # 4
Guests
I'm using a banana squeegee, I'm so glad
respects
08.05.2020 15:46 # 5
Guests
What can I get for the 307 rear wiper? can i wear it myself (let me ask for the location :))
08.05.2020 15:46 # 6
Guests
you can take the original and wear it yourself very simple
08.05.2020 15:46 # 7
Guests
Of course, I am always in favor of getting the original as much as I can, and in every respect (book music, etc.), this car is an important issue for us :) thank you pugti :)
08.05.2020 15:46 # 8
Guests
you are welcome to install the rear wipers instead of banana fabrication
respects
08.05.2020 15:46 # 9
artes34
thanks for the information, thanks
08.05.2020 15:46 # 10
tuncaksoy
If I ask anything about this ... I cannot fully remove the wipers of my vehicle. So it doesn't stay in the air. It has some difficulty in washing the car or something. Is this normal or is there a method?
08.05.2020 15:46 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = tuncaksoy] If I ask something about this too ... I cannot fully remove the wipers of my vehicle. So it doesn't stay in the air. It has some difficulty in washing the car or something. Is this normal or is there a method? [/ QUOTE]

If you operate the wipers when half-contact, you will be in an upright position and you can remove the wipers.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 12
tuncaksoy
Hmm .. Thank you very much
08.05.2020 15:46 # 13
metin
[QUOTE = mustafa_uslu] What can I get for the 307 rear wiper? can i wear it myself (let me ask for the location :)) [/ QUOTE]
Şahin is originally in Peugeot 10 TL (:
If you take 36 cm, it will be 35 cm and the upper brake lamp will drive there.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 14
metin
[QUOTE = tuncaksoy] If I ask something about this too ... I cannot fully remove the wipers of my vehicle. So it doesn't stay in the air. It has some difficulty in washing the car or something. Is this normal or is there a method? [/ QUOTE]
After stopping the vehicle, once you press down and release the wiper arm, it will rise up and remain. then you can remove it.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 15
metin
I want to share something with you. I changed about 3 sets of wipers in the winter, and I returned to the original.
First, when the original wipers of my vehicle worn, I went and bought a banana, one 71 cm and the other 65 cm. it wiped better than the old originals, but it left a trace like oil on the glass, then I put on another banana again, this time I realized on the long road that after 100 km speed, the banana could not stick well on the glass, it could not wipe the glass well, and I went back to the original.
long story short, there may be bananas on short wipers, but I do not recommend bananas for vehicles with large wipers like us. Since the wiper is long, the ends do not press on the glass, so the glass does not wipe well.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 16
Guests
Ersin, thanks for the information.
Yes, I also came across a greasy watch on the banana wiper I bought. Everybody turned to the banana wipe because they said it was wiping better for the banana wiper.
[QUOTE = text] I want to share something with you. I changed about 3 sets of wipers in the winter, and I returned to the original.
First, when the original wipers of my vehicle worn, I went and bought a banana, one 71 cm and the other 65 cm. it wiped better than the old originals, but it left a trace like oil on the glass, then I put on another banana again, this time I realized on the long road that after 100 km speed, the banana could not stick well on the glass, it could not wipe the glass well, and I went back to the original.
long story short, there may be bananas on short wipers, but I do not recommend bananas for vehicles with large wipers like us. Since the wiper is long, the ends do not press on the glass, so the glass does not wipe well.
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 15:46 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = Menderes] Ersin bey thanks for the information.
Yes, I also came across a greasy watch on the banana wiper I bought. Everybody turned to the banana wipe because they said it was wiping better for the banana wiper.
[QUOTE = text] I want to share something with you. I changed about 3 sets of wipers in the winter, and I returned to the original.
[/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]

It was really nice to open this subject .. I did not know how to wipe the banana ... so I learned it ... I was thinking about taking it, I gave up now ... continue the original ..
08.05.2020 15:46 # 18
metin
[QUOTE = by_ersin] [QUOTE = Menderes] Ersin, thanks for the information.
[/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]

It was really nice to open this subject .. I did not know how to wipe the banana ... so I learned it ... I was thinking about taking it, I gave up now ... continue the original ..
[/ QUOTE]
Brother quality can be good, I do not eat their rights, I reduced them to 3-4 TL. they wiped beautifully, but there was a trace, of course, it was flying after 1-2 seconds like alcohol, but it was disturbing when the driver could not see the front for 2 seconds in traffic, and because it was long, it did not stick to the glass at high speed. I guess new wire supports have come out, I think I am very pleased with the original wire springs, so that the ends of the tire do not get lifted.
What I did in the trace on the glass, I said if I put the soap in the glass of water, it dissolves the oil, I went and put it, this time, the soap started to squirt, the wiper was wiped, the glass remained white soap, it was best to use the original.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 19
Guests
I understood my text .. thanks for the information .. i'm getting cold .. already .. it makes the man crazy or .. I think someone like me in the window :)))
08.05.2020 15:46 # 20
metin
[QUOTE = by_ersin] I understood my text .. thanks for the information .. I am getting cold .. already .. it makes the man crazy .. I think someone like me in the window :))) QUOTE]
You are welcome, brother, I shared how the recipient got something.
I could not remove the traces of the sticking flies that hit the vehicle while coming from the sea alone. What kind of thing does it remove? I cannot wash it because I just painted the laths: D
so much that even the wiper cannot remove it
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”