Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

we made a place we broke a place

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:28 # 1
bysarsinti
Good evening my friends, the engines of my indicators were broken in the evening. But when the fuel gauge and the temperature gauge were not running, I was doing something wrong when both of them were flying up in the middle when I started the car.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 2
_semihk_
You gotta put them back at the 0 point, bro you did
08.05.2020 17:28 # 3
bysarsinti
I put the hands on the back slipping back

08.05.2020 17:28 # 4
fexzi
The hands move perceptions according to the bobbin principle, possibly the needle position distances up to zero, if you have to intervene when the hands are lifted, move it to zero from that position.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 5
bysarsinti
I tried it, but even with no indicator attached, I tried removing it from the windshield, but unfortunately, as you said, it perceives the middle point to be 0

08.05.2020 17:28 # 6
Aziz
I never disassembled those parts, but I will not know the same. I dismantled the side of the analog air conditioner latches 1 time on the fi date, when I cleaned it and put it back because it was turning dirty, the air conditioner was blowing like it had brought it to 2 when it was turned off, and when I brought it to 1, it did not turn again as if it came to 3, then open the arms again and then unscrew the 2 nails. I got it back improved. I guess it wouldn't be the same, but what would you lose if I tried try it (beware of breaking it)
08.05.2020 17:28 # 7
bysarsinti
there are so many different things smallish coils they won't play behind they fro & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:28 # 8
Aziz
then I can try to reset, & nbsp; I heard from a friend, remove the poles, wait 5 minutes, then put them back on the vehicle. If there is no room, restore the situation you have repaired (undoing, of course :)) temporarily cancel to try
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”