Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

We Didn't Understand the Problem ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:15 # 1
bluemoon

First of all, I wish everyone a good evening.
While driving with my car, my right rear tire fell to badada, as a result, after 10 minutes my petrol lamp started to burn, whereas I still had half a tank of petrol, my gas gauge shows the correct half-tank, but my petrol lamp is on: /
we could not understand if the insurance of this was broken or anything, I would be very glad if you help me, thank you in advance ...
08.05.2020 18:15 # 2
kuscu38
the fuse may have blown! a possibility.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 3
kursat3006
The plug of the pincer, which causes the petrol needle to rotate, may or may have been unplugged. My gasoline gisterge also ends when showing 1/8;)
08.05.2020 18:15 # 4
bluemoon
I do not know where the plug of the gas gauge or the fuse you call it, that is the insurance, I know the fuse places I know the fuse under the steering wheel and under the hood but I do not know the fuse of the gas gauge:
08.05.2020 18:15 # 5
fxmen
[QUOTE = BlueMoon]

First of all, I wish everyone a good evening.
While driving with my car, my right rear tire fell to badada, as a result, after 10 minutes my petrol lamp started to burn, whereas I still had half a tank of petrol, my gas gauge shows the correct half-tank, but my petrol lamp is on: /
we could not understand if the insurance of this was broken or anything, I would be very glad if you help me, thank you in advance ...
[/ QUOTE]

my friend is probably out of the socket.
Please let us use the form according to the rules, this is not the place to ask this question
08.05.2020 18:15 # 6
Bugra
petrol tank under the rear seats. There is a part like round pot lid on it that stays inside it. also the place where you open the subject shared the pictures of members' vehicles Smile
08.05.2020 18:15 # 7
bluemoon
problem solved, there was a contactless cable :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”