Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

We couldn't pass the Exhaust Inspection.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:17 # 1
ekinoks44
Hello friends..
This week I took the car to the exhaust inspection. But we couldn't pass the examination Big smile The CO2 value, which would normally be 0.3, was 1.2 on me. The citizen there said he had LPG installed, but I had LPG software installation and filter replacement 3 months ago. I already think that my car is burning too much in the city, it burns 45 cents per km. (automatic gear - lpgde) The vehicle has been in me for 3 years and spark plug replacement etc. I never looked at things. What do you think I should do shortly? I don't know much about it, thanks in advance for your suggestions ..
08.05.2020 18:17 # 2
ekinoks44
Actually, I wanted to ask what is going on in this care. For example, let me replace the spark plugs, clean the throat butterfly, etc. What else do I have to do? There is no master like a man. When they go here, they are looking at chipping so that we can change this.
08.05.2020 18:17 # 3
VLKNYKSLN
Let's go to the examination today, let's see: D
08.05.2020 18:17 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = ekinoks44] Hello guys ..
This week I took the car to the exhaust inspection. But we couldn't pass the examination Big smile The CO2 value, which would normally be 0.3, was 1.2 on me. The citizen there said he had LPG installed, but I had LPG software installation and filter replacement 3 months ago. I already think that my car is burning too much in the city, it burns 45 cents per km. (automatic gear - lpgde) The vehicle has been in me for 3 years and spark plug replacement etc. I never looked at things. What do you think I should do shortly? I don't know much about it, thanks in advance for your suggestions ..
[/ QUOTE]

If you burn 45 krs with LPG, I think you will burn lpg less
08.05.2020 18:17 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = VLKNYKSLN] Let me go to the exam today too: D [/ QUOTE]

you have to pass your car 1 time good luck Volcano Smile
08.05.2020 18:17 # 6
ekinoks44
[QUOTE = dogan106] [QUOTE = ekinoks44] Hello guys ..
[/ QUOTE]

If you burn 45 krs with LPG, I think you will burn lpg less
[/ QUOTE]
Then I am afraid that it will burn 1 lira per km: D joke aside my friend has a Wv caravelle, it burns less than my car.
08.05.2020 18:17 # 7
206FR
With 2.0 automatic vectra, I am having 35 kurus per km in lpg, so you calculate: D
08.05.2020 18:17 # 8
ekinoks44
I went to the mechanic this weekend. I replaced the spark plugs. Valve settings are tight, we made it. We also went to the exhaust inspection, but we could not pass. Eventually, the problem was found to be on the exhaust. They have evacuated the exhaust of the vehicle, what is it catalytic converter? Therefore, the CO2 value is high. I did not have such a problem in the exhaust inspection last year, I have been in the car for 3 years, but my mechanic said that they have just started to look at it. If I bought a new one, the price was around 1000 TL. Isn't there another way to do this with a simple operation solution?
08.05.2020 18:17 # 9
kaf kef
I got stuck on the exhaust inspection, I am waiting for help on my friends, my friends are not comfortable.
08.05.2020 18:17 # 10
samet206
Apart from your request, you can also find a strange really second hand in the vehicle as well as the floor cancellation as much as you see the appropriate price from the catalysts.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”