Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

We can't get a starter. (Resolved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:15 # 1
Semih CAVDAR
[QUOTE = Gallardo] And the first malfunction of my car has appeared ...

I press the starter, the battery sounds like a dead engine, it doesn't get any kind of starter ... & nbsp;

The battery is new, the battery indicator is green ... I think there is a problem with my starter motor ... Can it have another problem?
[/ QUOTE]
< br>

Today I solved my starter problem ... My starter coal was finished ... When we installed and tried the new coal, there was a problem with the battery ... Varta and EAS batteries were present. .. I got Varta, I hope I did well :) No problem right now, taking the anthem right away ... & nbsp;

Thank you to the friends who comment ... My problem is solved ... & nbsp;

Gallardo 2013-01-08 13:38:03
08.05.2020 17:15 # 2
serkan719
I need to look at the cable of the starter motor & nbsp;
there is a piece that comes forward when you touch the starter inside and gives the starter the first move & nbsp;
I apologize is called the starter of the starter. it probably malfunctioned
08.05.2020 17:15 # 3
Semih CAVDAR
[QUOTE = serkan719] you have to look at the cable of the starter motor & nbsp;
when you touch the starter inside, there is a piece that moves forward and gives the starter first move & nbsp;
apologize is called the star of the starter. it was probably broken [/ QUOTE]

We took off the starter cable, but it didn't work ... My brother got hit with a cousin once ... I went down now, I looked down, once he took the anthem ... It gets better now ... Just once we hit it ... Is this the solution now ... I don't understand I will do this ... Will I do it again ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:15 # 4
leventturksoy
[QUOTE = Gallardo] [QUOTE = serkan719] you have to look at the cable of the starter motor & nbsp;
there is a piece that goes forward when you touch the starter in it & nbsp;
apologize the starter's starter. it was probably broken [/ QUOTE]

We took off the starter cable. It didn't work. My brother got hit with a cousin once ... I went down now, I looked down, once he took the anthem ... it gets better now ... Just once we hit it ... Is this the solution now ... I don't understand I will do this ... Will I do it again ... & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
my friend is the same the incident came to my press, when I run the car, stop it and then stop and again again when I run it
it runs it doesn't work after 2 days, it does not work after the battery does nothing to do with the battery of mars engine
do not believe you & nbsp; & nbsp; 400 TL including workmanship, I love 30 TL, because of the mars engine due to the 30% of the engine, the commanders are sticking coldly, they do not trigger, they start to heat up and continue to work.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 5
Semih CAVDAR
Today, I had a tube installed. Atiker brand ... They did it ... They came to the electrical connection ... There was no electricity on the button ... They worked very hard, thank you, chat conversation, the tube ... I said no, brother ... They said there were ... They started the starter, they did not buy the car, they started the starter ... They started with a reinforcement ... Then the electricity came to the button of the tube ... & nbsp; They tied it ... They stopped it, they started it, they took the starter. Maybe you said to have the battery checked first ... Happy Batteries made measurements ... No battery trouble, brother said the battery, the current is normal ... I said "Look, they couldn't get electricity when installing the tube, the starter didn't get the vehicle, it worked with reinforcement, & nbsp then they took care of it "... There was no need for reinforcement, said the battery is in very good condition right now ... & nbsp;

It will probably not start again for 1-2 days ... I will change ... Let's see what happens next ... & nbsp;

08.05.2020 17:15 # 6
elestern
Look at the automatic starter with coal, I thought it was 2-3 years ago, I thought it was the starter tan & nbsp;
at first I thought they dismantled the engine and I congratulate, if I found the bell, I would congratulate how it ran in the lunchtime at lunchtime. I went to the industry after 2 days later when I went there, I went to the industry, it turned out automatically. I say, look at it.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 7
Semih CAVDAR
[QUOTE = elestern] look at the automatic starter with the coals I thought it was 2-3 years ago when I thought it was the starter tan & nbsp;
at first I thought they dismantled the engine and I congratulate it if I found the bell, I did not work at noon how did it work in the gas station you know, there you know & nbsp; he worked there later, when he went again 2 days later when i went again i went to the industry, he came out automatically, & nbsp; the master looked so much there was nothing, he said he was right, whatever he tried, he did not work, & nbsp; then i said i'm running away & nbsp; i found contact automation is a misunderstanding & nbsp; look at it
[/ QUOTE]
! dude ...
08.05.2020 17:15 # 8
kocero5809
Just yesterday I went to the same problem, the coal was finished to the industry. I bought coal 10 TL no problem.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 9
fatihgg
[QUOTE = kocero5809] I went to the same problem yesterday, coal was finished to industry. I bought coal 10 TL no problem left.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 10
kocero5809
Thanks
08.05.2020 17:15 # 11
elestern
As I said, if there is no sound when turning the ignition, 90% or even 99% starter automatics if you think they stole the engine.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 12
kocero5809
Coal is exhausted.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 13
Semih CAVDAR
Let me explain as follows ... The starter motor turns 1/4, it stops, it turns 1/4, it stops, ... imagine that it repeats it slowly ... It does not move at all ... It does, but the starter is enough rotation to start the engine Let me summarize saying not doing :) Gallardo 2013-01-05 00:03:21
08.05.2020 17:15 # 14
elestern
coal then the trouble in you had no sound & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:15 # 15
leventturksoy
[QUOTE = Gallardo] Let me explain ... The starter motor turns 1/4, stops, rotates 1/4, stops, imagine that it repeats slowly like this ... It does not move at all ... It does but starter Let me summarize by saying that it doesn't make enough turns to start the engine :) [/ QUOTE]

my friend wrote above & nbsp; doing it from command & nbsp; lonely my car is inserted very hard 207
said that the mars engine made me first from the battery, I went, I did not get the battery, I went, they did not change the automata, eventually the command came out & nbsp; > now I have a malfunction, do not withhold your friends information. editID> leventturksoy 2013-01-05 00:22:52
08.05.2020 17:15 # 16
Semih CAVDAR
Current ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”