Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

We broke the Immobilizer Chip (MULTIPLE)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:17 # 1
Aziz
Greetings, When I changed the key cover of my vehicle, the keymaker told me to bring the spare key if the work was a little longer that it broke the jeep,

If I had to briefly explain the incident, they dismantled the brain, they came twice with the electronic keymaker, the tool did not work, The last 7 hours later, brother, these jeeps can be changed 3 times with a single code. br>
my questions, are there any limits for the

immobilizer code indeed? What could it be?
will the original be broken?
will this technique cause me trouble in the future? div>

2008 linea & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:17 # 2
Aziz
Urgent Actual, Nobody? & nbsp; I don't want to get rid of this process, I would like your help.

08.05.2020 17:17 # 3
Bugra
I did not understand why you are paying the money that the friend broke. but still get well soon.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 4
Aziz
[QUOTE = bugrature] I did not understand why you are paying for what the friend is breaking. but still get well soon. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you. I do not pay the money, this is my concern, I do not say that they should not do anything to the point, I do not say that nobody around me is not a foundation, I want help from you urgently, I do not say they are bad people. .

My time is running out VERY URGENT help :(
08.05.2020 17:17 # 5
Serkan
Teacher, I have no knowledge, but I had an experience, I gave 150 TL to the biker and controlled the key switch & nbsp; I made it 2 days worked properly then did not open the doors, went again, tried, fixed 3 days later, another problem 5 days later, another problem, I got my money back. In other words, even if he works as a keymaker, I might have a problem.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 6
Aziz
I had the problem of controlled keys, I know you renewed the old one, or you made it as an extra, it is important. I congratulate the keymaker, compensates for his own mistake, he stands behind him, but I am still anxious not to do anything to make him do the transmission. I want to have an idea. ? As it is said, they may have burned the immo brain or something, I have been messy. & nbsp; "Ouch"
08.05.2020 17:17 # 7
Serkan
I just made the control circuit but the control circuit was zero, the old one was not touched.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 8
Aziz
as far as I understand, he only had a remote control, he was in the original, it was defective, you had the control on the central lock without breaking the previous one, he made a malfunction, so if there was a problem with the master, I made his control to 206, he gave a problem after having it, when I locked it as if he had pressed it 2 times when I opened it, when I opened it, it opened and locked, then I went to another master, he made it right, I even got an alarm, he told me to define your control, he said, I don't have a remote control, he was obliged to master me, he was active in both controllers, whichever one I pressed, he was locked and I was active and passive. At the same time, I liked it, but I guess this immobilizer is a different situation, or the evil of fiat will give users 1 to 2 hours of my still not satisfied. girecekl There will be 300 - 500 TL each, no one who knows a job here :(: ("Hug"
08.05.2020 17:17 # 9
koliva
Once a code has been written into the Immoblizer chips, it cannot be changed again. If they broke the jeep, they should find and write an unused jeep. In this case, PP2000 or Diagbox will be required, I think there is no keymaker.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 10
dukenukem82
As soon as the code said correctly, the new chip is taken and inserted into the key, and the code is transferred to it. It is necessary to wait 5 minutes for some vehicles and 120 minutes for some vehicles.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 11
leventturksoy
[QUOTE = gowster] Greetings, When replacing my car's key cover, the unlocking told me to bring the spare key if it was a bit longer that it broke the glass jeep,

If I had to briefly explain the event, they dismantled the brain, twice with the electronic keymaker they came, did not work, the last 7 hours later, brother knows these jeeps can be changed 3 times a single code, i think this is the reason why i dont work, i will bring you something new immo 90 - 100 or so, i thought you will have 2 remote keys & nbsp; or something,

If my
questions,

is there any immobilizer code limit really?
the broken glass chip What other reason may be preventing the coding of a new one ?? I would be pleased.

2008 linea & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

my friend micro jeep's Tegre, on the other hand, can not install a new program and reproduce it to the brain, and you can re-code it to the brain with another ready-made jeep. disintegrates when inserted with heat
08.05.2020 17:17 # 12
Aziz
Either I put the work into urgency, but today it still could not be done, linea's eprom was 4-legged, the electronic key-maker who burned it, wherever he found it in the normal keymaker, we took the car that completely sunk this man, and the husband's number 1 immobilizer cis took him to him, with the current situation at least 1500 The car, which was used to change the codes of the brain of the vehicle at that moment, whatever the head of the car had made, and the mother's cry, had not gone 1 week since we got the vehicle for the container change business.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 13
Aziz
[QUOTE = koliva] Once code has been written into the Immoblizer chips, it cannot be changed again. If they broke the jeep, they should find and write an unused jeep. In this case, PP2000 or Diagbox will be required, I think there is no keymaker.
[/ QUOTE]

Yes, this is what everyone knows, but the friend wanted to change the code in the vehicle's brain, burned what was called eprom, this There was no 4-legged in the eprom, he was able to connect the 4-leg from the 8-legged to the card with cables, he was able to cuff it, but the engine burned in the circuit 1 - 2 circuits, but the cuff was cuff but he did not start the software as a kind of thrrrrnnnnn. He said, "I hope you will take the evening."
08.05.2020 17:17 # 14
Aziz
I am here with new developments :(

Our new master who has repaired the immobilizer, the vehicle is running, but now the km indicator, the fuel lamp is constantly blinking, there seems to be no fuel but they tried to repair this error without entering the keymaker. He said something about the body computer, thanks to the friend, he's keeping his work secret. 42:03
08.05.2020 17:17 # 15
Bugra
Come on.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 16
Aziz
Friends, the vehicle is okay, as a result, I had to take the vehicle by losing the steering control function, our master could not solve the problem, but if I find or find a way, there is a friend among you who could support the error, Body computer did not show an error? I present it to your knowledge as a comment idea and experience.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 17
rifatseker
Sir, you would have taken the car directly to the service. Personally, I couldn't trust that car after reading this post.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 18
Aziz
[QUOTE = rifatseker] Sir, you would have taken the car directly to the service, you would have paid the car to pay these guys. Personally, I couldn't trust that car after reading these articles. [/ QUOTE]

It was supposed to go to the service at the very beginning, but a simple code writing (we said the worst 1 hour) was a simple He started his way by trying to correct his own mistake from his job and because he was wrapped, I was afraid of the service, but I will wait patiently for him to work out. In order not to sting (friend of the key shopkeeper) I allowed this job. When everything knows, I will definitely breathe in the authorized service.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 19
Serkan
My teacher corrected the bio, always had trouble elsewhere.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 20
Aziz
[QUOTE = Serco05] My teacher corrected the bio always had trouble from elsewhere, when he corrected the steering control, I hope it will not bother you elsewhere, you were a bit unlucky. div>
Exactly so, I would say it continues to be, if we do not stop at the authorized service as soon as possible ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”