Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

we are hot and antifreeze

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:13 # 1
sezar206
Hi guys, let me talk about antifreeze first. I use my car in pain and the master has completely drained the coolant and filled it with blue water. I think it was 4 or 5 liters. Is this normal, I read the article because the antifreeze water ratio is important in the forum. I also read something that if you always put antifreeze, the calorie honey can be pierced and I noticed that the honeycomb exploded last winter in the past year. . In summer, a master said that there is air in it and took its air. I run idle in front of the house and gave 2000 cycles of gas engine running between 90 - 95. It doesn't go further. I was surprised what to do. I think I'm going to go to the master tomorrow, friends, who have the idea or experience, what should I do? Please help me.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 2
sezar206
When the honeycomb exploded last year, the bottom of the mop was filling, the radiator cut off for a while when we put an occluder. This year, after rejuvenating antifreeze, it is missing again from the same place but looks like a very small drop.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 3
tellotello
Antifreeze should not be put alone. For someone who lives in a cold region like you (I think the pain is cold, I am not mistaken). 50% + 50% rate is required. You can be sure of the amount of antifreeze in your system according to your vehicle. There is the necessary equipment to perform this measurement in the services, they take some liquid from the expansion vessel and measure. However, there is a situation like that, the water circulating in the system is actually a little more, so the master may have added. The freezing information of the antifreeze and water to be added to the system is as follows: Volumetric Mixing Rate Freezing Temperature 100% Water 0 ° C 90% Water + 10% Glycol Mixing Condition -3 ° C 80% Water + 20% Glycol Mixing Condition -8 ° C 70% Water + In the case of 30% Glycol Mixture -16 ° C 60% Water + 40% Glycol Mixture -25 ° C 50% Water + 50% Glycol Mixture -37 ° C 40% Water + 60% Glycol Mixture -50 ° C 30% In case of water + 70% Glycol Mixture <-50 ° C In case of 20% Water + 80% Glycol Mixture -45 ° C 10% Water + 90% Glycol Mixture -28 ° C 100% Glycol mixture i.e. antifreeze -12 So if you just put antifreeze - While it can withstand up to 12, protection is provided up to -37 with 50 + 50 mixture. Is uch traditional false. Puncture occurs as follows; If you do not use antifreeze for a long time while it is necessary to use antifreeze for a long time, corrosion and abrasion will occur in the system, but the punctures that occur will become blocked with the residues formed in the same way, but if you put antifreeze afterwards, the antifreeze deposits will be removed from rust etc., and as a result, the obstructed holes will open and your radiator will miss water. I hope other friends about the heat are more experienced and will give information, get well hodja.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 4
sezar206
thank you tello
08.05.2020 17:13 # 5
sezar206
?
08.05.2020 17:13 # 6
sezar206
Now I came from the industry. There is a very small hole next to the heater core. Drops of water appear. But the vehicle does not diminish, even if it is too small & nbsp; no need hole. The master said that the hole could make the car air. When he opened the lid of the water tank, he heard a fisch and said that he would make air like this.
Anybody got an idea?
08.05.2020 17:13 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] Now I'm from industry. There is a very small hole next to the heater core. Drops of water appear. But the vehicle does not diminish, even if it is too small & nbsp; no need hole. The master said that the hole could make the car air. When he opened the cover of the water tank, he heard a fisch and said that he would make air in this way.
Anybody has an idea?
[/ QUOTE]

Water circulating in the system is pressurized. Therefore, some plug sound coming from the cover is normal. If there is a hole, replace your radiator and fill the system with antifreeze coolant as much as you can.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 8
sezar206
There is no hole in the radiator, I think you said change for the heater core. Is it true that the master said, could he be overheated because of the hole in the honeycomb?
08.05.2020 17:13 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] There is no hole in the radiator, I think you said change for the heating core. Is it true what the master said, could he be overheated by the hole in the honeycomb?
[/ QUOTE]

I am wrong, sorry. If the system gets air, there may be heat problems. In fact, the heat can end in an instant etc. Didn't the master make an antifreeze comment on the vehicle? Reviews
08.05.2020 17:13 # 10
cgty86
I faced the same problem and I changed the heater core 2 days ago, the hole heater radiator makes air and this will cause the vehicle to overheat.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 11
sezar206
Well, did it get better when you change the honeycomb and did you have the same problems? It rises constantly on the long road, but there is no problem in the city. When you take your foot off the gas or go 200 - 300 meters in idle, you will come back to 90.
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:13 # 12
sezar206
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] There is no hole in the radiator, I think you said change for the heater core. Is it true what the master said, could he be overheated by the hole in the honeycomb?
[/ QUOTE]

I am wrong, sorry. If the system gets air, there may be heat problems. In fact, the heat can end in an instant etc. Didn't the master make an antifreeze comment on the vehicle?
[/ QUOTE]
I forgot to ask the master about the antifreeze, but I am sure that if you ask, yo yo teacher will be something from him :) Does full antifreeze make the vehicle hot? I had it put on the same man last year, and the antifreeze was rising again, but that wasn't it, and when we poured a radiator clog, I think it was okay because it blocked the hole in the honeycomb & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:13 # 13
sezar206
I wanted to change the honeycomb, the teacher said that the electricians here cannot disassemble it, he said right. They break certain places. I am thinking of installing a 70 thermostat. What do you say? & Nbsp; Even if he manages until the summer, he looks at a good master in Ankara in the summer.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 14
koliva
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz]
I forgot to ask the antifreeze to the master, but I am sure that yo yo teacher will say something to him :) Full antifreeze will overheat the vehicle? I had it put on the same man last year, and the antifreeze was rising again, but it wasn't that, and when we poured the radiator clog, I think it was okay because it clogged the hole in the honeycomb & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

Yes, it does. Does the heat come to Kirmiziya?
koliva 2012-12-22 15:27:47
08.05.2020 17:13 # 15
sezar206
No thanks, it didn't come to the top white line at all, it is watching around 100 to 105. Is there any harm in using it in this way? I heard that it wouldn't be a problem until red
08.05.2020 17:13 # 16
sezar206
gncl
08.05.2020 17:13 # 17
koliva
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] No, or thank goodness he did not come to the top white line at all, watching around 100 to 105. Is there any harm in using it in this way? I heard it wasn't a problem until red
[/ QUOTE]

No problem. If you want, look at the radiator fan. I do not give up, but the first stage fan maybe does not hurt.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 18
sezar206
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] No, or thank goodness The top white line has not come at all, watching around 100 to 105. Is there any harm in using it in this way? I heard it wasn't a problem until red
[/ QUOTE]

No problem. If you want, look at the radiator fan. I do not allow, but the 1st stage fan is not working.
[/ QUOTE]
There is no problem in the fan is running at 1 and 2. I wonder if I wear this summer thermostat? Is there a problem? Honeycomb may also be a hole there. If not, drain the antifreeze and put it in the 50-50 ratio and experience.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 19
koliva
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz]
& nbsp;
No problem in the fan works 1 and 2. I wonder if I wear this summer thermostat? Is there a problem? Honeycomb may also be a hole there. If not, drain the antifreeze and put it in the 50-50 ratio and experience it. Instead, get the honeycomb done and fill it with the coolant in my mixture to make sure. Changing the thermostat will only allow the vehicle to reach those temperatures a little later, but it will still. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:13 # 20
sezar206
? These cars aren't getting in the east. No master if you want to get it done. What my master said to me is that the electricians cannot do it, they destroy it, do not open it, and I cannot change the heater core right now. Either Valve will go to service or we will not wait for the article.
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”