Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Water uptake problem - resolved

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:31 # 1
tlp
Just like a few friends happened to me, the vehicle, which is my fearful soul, got into water with a little intervention.

Something caught my attention while I was driving the side extra and rear extras of the vehicle. I noticed a 15x20 size division of the rear right tire in the middle. This area goes to the trunk with channels. When I checked that the same thing was on the other side, I saw that the bolma was closed with a cover like a filter. Since there was no hood in the vehicle, I thought that you could get water from here and boiled a thin sheet of the same size and put silicone on the edges. Previously, in rainy weather, from this area to the water trunk, with the help of the canals in the trunk, you were getting under the armpits.

So I thought that it would be useful to control this area in the vehicles receiving water, whether or not a hood. If the vehicle is lowered from torsions, you have a very low chance of seeing it. I also noticed when I hit the car jack

I hope it will be useful
08.05.2020 16:31 # 2
Guests
Get well soon....
08.05.2020 16:31 # 3
Guests
I wish you get well soon.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”