Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

water reduction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:49 # 1
fætih
friends 206 1.6 xt car has water reduction. While traveling from Istanbul to Karabük before the feast, there was no water left in the reserve water tank, but the vehicle did not make the slightest heat. the highest value is when the 110 room goes directly down to 100 or even 90, but my vehicle usually works at 100 degrees.
I first thought of the gasket, but the oil of the car is clean. The slightest foaming and yellowing on the cap and dipstick.
and since I bought the smallest anti-freeze in the vehicle, this is the case and you know the water brown moldy. I showed it to the master, said the gasket is OK, but we did not find out where he was missing. no wetness inside the vehicle. where else could he miss this in the 206s? I am also tuning to the temperature. We have an opel vehicle.
I completed the water from the black pepper, and there was not the slightest reduction in Istanbul until the time of death.

footnote: The weather was cold since I went the night before the feast, it was fully open in the heater, could it be reduced?
08.05.2020 18:49 # 2
berk2309
Look at the bottom of the floor mats, if it is wet or wet, there is a problem in heating pads or there is a leakage from the gaskets.
08.05.2020 18:49 # 3
fætih
Now I wanted to get on the road, the vehicle's temperature was 110, approached around 100 but it did not decrease to 90. I waited at idle, same again. Then I looked at the fan and there is no slight fidgety. My brother said the bodywork boiler open fan, look at my act, again, no move. Why do you think this might be?
08.05.2020 18:49 # 4
berk2309
it may be from the fan relays or there may be a shortage of thermostat, but if the heater is not working in the open, the worst possible fan has gone to the role, I hope it did not overheat without realizing it :)
08.05.2020 18:49 # 5
fætih
He did not overheat, nor did the stop lamp burned or approached the red zone.
first they will disassemble the fan sender first, they said that if the fan sender does not work, then the fans will again look at the relay or fan motor meftah.
08.05.2020 18:49 # 6
dream
There is a thermostat and a log on the back of the engine to have them checked. Generally, water leaks from there, but it evaporates because it flows into the engine and the engine is hot and there is no water leakage.
08.05.2020 18:49 # 7
fætih
problem solved :)
The reason for the loss of water in the vehicle is that the customer does not open the first stage of the fan. the vehicle opens the 2nd stage fan, bypassing the 1st stage. The master brown ripped off the sill, the fan started to turn like crazy. I also thought that the temperature indicator was not showing correctly, I checked it. All values in the car are like monsters. the master was surprised, maaşallah said he should not touch the evil eye: D rocket o2 sensor maf or something exactly factory values. I started to love my car very much :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”