Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Water Problem From Heater Honeycomb?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:16 # 1
yigit_dark
Hello ; Your first problem in my vehicle is known after antifreeze. When I added pure water, the problem disappeared for a while. Now, recently, when I opened the stopper with air in the heater core, it took water again after a while. It moisturizes the carpet a little, if not too extreme. I am also suffering from this situation. I took the pictures, what are your specific recommendations? What can be done ?

I have indicated that the water flows downwards from there.

08.05.2020 20:16 # 2
Gokcesel
If the experiment continues to leak water by changing its orings at first, the honeycomb needs to change. Screw on the missing parts.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 3
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Gokceel] At first, by changing the orings, if an experiment continues to leak water, the honeycomb needs to change. Screw in missing places. [/ QUOTE]

Yes, I think the screw is missing at the bottom. It is at the top, but it looks like it fell at the bottom I could not keep up with the facilities at that thickness in the home tomorrow, I will be researching from the building market.
yigit_dark 2017-03-26 20:40:50
08.05.2020 20:16 # 4
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] Yes, I think the screw is missing at the bottom. It is at the top, but it looks like it fell at the bottom. I could not keep up with the facilities at that thickness in the home tomorrow, I will be researching from the building market.
[/ QUOTE]

There is no such fall from the factory, Hodja. There are 3 screw locations but they are tightened with 1 screw LOL
08.05.2020 20:16 # 5
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = There is no such drop from the factory, hodja. There are 3 screw locations but they are tightened with 1 screw LOL
[/ QUOTE]

Do not do it, my diode has been processed before and they are unscrupulous LOLLOL

08.05.2020 20:16 # 6
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Gokcesel] There is no such drop from the factory, teacher. There are 3 screw locations but they are tightened with 1 screw LOL
[/ QUOTE]

Do not do it, or I have it through, it was previously processed and why you can not install those screws LOLLOL I came to mind to silicon it, but if it is necessary to dismantle it in the future, it creates a problem, right?
08.05.2020 20:16 # 7
sonerkyl
Get well in the forum, there are a few topics, teacher, you can do it yourself.

08.05.2020 20:16 # 8
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] There are a few topics in the forum, my teacher, you can do it yourself.

[/ QUOTE]

When I first came across this issue, I examined it, but my hand is not very prone to this kind of work. I think I will ask any master in a place that pours water, but they will grow the business and want a lot of money. That's why I said I'm a consultant to you.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 9
sonerkyl
If the first two screws do not cut, the compulsory gaskets will change. When I first removed it, I squeezed the liquid gasket and did not cut it. If you were in Ankara, we would handle it at an affordable price.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 10
yigit_dark
If [QUOTE = sonerkyl] doesn't cut 2 screws first, then the compulsory gaskets will change. When I first removed it, I squeezed the liquid gasket and did not cut it. If you were in Ankara, we would handle it at an affordable price. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, I have a lot of money in this kind of small business when I cannot find a familiar. I couldn't adapt the screw to the empty places in the house, do you know how to do it?
08.05.2020 20:16 # 11
sonerkyl
I do not remember exactly, if someone familiar has a car, it would be better to disassemble it and obtain it from hardware stores.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 12
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I do not remember exactly if I have a familiar vehicle, it would be better to disassemble it and get it from hardware stores. [/ QUOTE]

If I can disassemble the above, I can actually take it. I'm fine, get off the car immediately.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 13
yigit_dark
I bought a suitable 6mm screw. Squeezing etc. is a very difficult narrow space, I did as much now. Then the water began to drip. I waited for a while and now I pulled the liquid gasket, it is not possible to pull it on the 4 sides without disassembling. May be a temporary benefit maybe the transactions I have done today.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”