Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Water inside the headlight is full

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:18 # 1
Antiseptiq

Hi friends;

I have a problem, I have been living in Antalya for 1 year, it rained very hard the other day, water was filled into the right headlamp, then this water was steamed by the effect of the heat, the water in it was bubbling when the headlight was on at night, how can I remove this water and how to clean this steam Anybody have an idea?

08.05.2020 14:18 # 2
BuRCaK
If there is an electrician you know, take it off or take it off if you can. After removing the headlight, heat the nail and drill a small hole in the bottom of the headlight, as water can flow. If water enters again, it comes out of this hole and does not accumulate. Also, I recommend that you pull the silicone while you are removing it so that no water can get in again. Do not think about water as soon as water enters through the hole in the bottom of the hole. I used to do it to the stops before and it works.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 3
t@lip
I think remove the short bulbs, find a cable similar to the antenna cable, so it is neither too hard nor scratch the headlight, nor is it too soft and useless. Tie a cloth that will not leave enough marks on the end of the cable, so that the cloth is tight so that it does not remain in the headlight. Insert and absorb water from the short bulb, dry it with a clean cloth when the water runs out, or remove the long bulb and dry the headlight with a hair dryer. It seems to me that it can be solved in this way.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 4
BuRCaK
The headlamp will get water again. If the silicone is not removed, that headlight constantly gets water. Do not pull silicone before it dries. in the simplest and unprepared place, by opening a small hole in the bottom, to drain and silicon the water, in my opinion.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 5
peugeutdiyar
If you say a small hole in the bottom, it does not evaporate when the headlight gets air. They said that there was evaporation in my car and it was getting air. What should I do
08.05.2020 14:18 # 6
Guests
we talked about it in the night. If your headlight gets in air, it doesn't steam. If there is an external temperature difference and no air circulation occurs, there is condensation inside. but this does not happen if it gets aired. finds air vents in their headlights. I have air holes in my car in my fog lights and they look down so they don't get water ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”