Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Water flowing from the air conditioner into the cooling water

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:42 # 1
_ali_
Is it true that water flowing from the air conditioner can be added as a supplement to the cooling water in humid weather in summer? Is it an urban legend?
08.05.2020 17:42 # 2
_ali_
When I say air conditioner, I forgot to write a home air conditioner.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 3
Serkan
What is the use of Konur?
08.05.2020 17:42 # 4
qqyyxx
Is there a plus for being pure water?
08.05.2020 17:42 # 5
tellotello
Is there a plus to being [QUOTE = qqyyxx] pure water. [/ QUOTE]

Of course there are. As it is pure water, it differs especially in terms of lime ratio. In addition, it is different from tap water in terms of minerals (it does not contain minerals). Therefore, it is not drunk, it is not used for irrigation of vegetables, etc. although its oxygen rate is high (its main reason is the metals it contains).

Before the summer and winter event, you have to ask how do you use water in the cooling water of your vehicle? The answer to how we should use water is simple "pure water". You should not put tap water, the lime rate in it is much higher, especially in some of our provinces.

As written in the description of the product in the link, pure water is used in "closed circuit cooling systems". Since I go to the repair shop every time I go unprepared, I do not let me put the tap water, and complete it from the pet bottled water I carry in my car, at least so that the lime rate is less.

Therefore, there is no need to enter the summer-winter event. In our summer-winter vehicle, we should use a mixture in the form of pure water (at least lime-less water) + antifreeze. Antifreeze not only reduces the freezing point of the water, but also increases the boiling point and protects the system against corrosion and rust.

As a result, we can say that; Yes, we can use the water coming out of the air conditioner in our vehicle (I recommend it to be filtered because dirt may have escaped from the outside), but since the water circulating in our vehicle must be pure water + antifreeze, there is no need to distinguish between air conditioning water and pure water is pure water. There is no place to put it in the summer or not in the winter. Also, in Adana, for example, it produces so much water that the air conditioners do so much water LOL

If I'm wrong, my friends will fix it. My information is as I wrote. Smile
08.05.2020 17:42 # 6
tellotello
You can also use it in ironing. Smile .
08.05.2020 17:42 # 7
samet206
Air conditioning water is pure water, because it is used as cooling water from the water put into the batteries, it prevents calcification, there is no other benefit, I know that you can put it, as well, you can bring liter of pure water for 3 TL for free in big markets. preventing rust etc. If you add tap water, it will not hurt much, but if completely water will be added, you will prevent the more logical limescale to put pure water in the reservoir.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”