Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Water flowed out of the ceiling lamp!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:30 # 1
Guests
In the evening, while I was on my way, water came to my hand when the bend was freezing 2 3 drops. My hand was in gear. I looked at the ceiling lamp where there is wetness. I'm crazy crazy. As soon as I arrived, I tried to take the screwdriver in my hand and insert the lamp, but when I took it out of inexperience and haste, I broke a tooth but it was not a problem. Anyway, when I inserted it, I saw a drop of water ready to drip at the bottom of the antenna. I checked it with my hand, I think it was somehow from the edge of the antenna. I took out the ceiling lamp and the plastic container around it. I will not attach the plastic cabinet outer without proper adhesion anyway. Find transparent silicone and glue the bottom of the antenna. When the silicone dries, I will test it with plenty of water. then I will put the lamp or something. I hope you ask from such a small place. It will do much more than other places, but it is very likely that it will be at the bottom of the antenna. By the way, it was already very uncomfortable. There will be an opportunity to fix the bolts that can make noise in the lamp and plastic container. Anyway, I will do this at a convenient time. Do you think it can enter anywhere else besides the antenna?
08.05.2020 17:30 # 2
ekinoks44

I had the same problem. I think the water coming from the bottom of the antenna is especially due to frilled car washes in gas stations.

08.05.2020 17:30 # 3
outlaw
I don't think I put my car into the machine to wash, but I forgot to turn off the antenna.When I was in the car, I looked, as you said, water started flowing from the ceiling lamp, I immediately clothed the antenna, no problem now.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 4
outlaw
[QUOTE = ekinoks44]

I had the same problem. I think the water coming from the bottom of the antenna is especially due to frilled car washes at gas stations.

[/ QUOTE]
"Thumbs & nbsp; +1
08.05.2020 17:30 # 5
Bugra
If you found the source of the problem, it is very unlikely that water will enter another place. it usually enters from the bottom of the antenna.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 6
Alicilik
The first winter in 206+ happened to me. I got into the car and the gear gaiter is a lake gear. I was beautifully wet on the ceiling. I took it to the service, they took off the antenna head and siliconed it beautifully. I had no problems afterwards.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 7
Black GTI
I also face this problem, sometimes my car is sunroof and the antenna is in the backwind part, but how could I not solve the water flowing from the ten ceiling lamps .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:30 # 8
Alicilik
[QUOTE = Black GTI] I face this problem, sometimes my car is sunroof and the antenna is in the backwind part, but how could I not solve the water flowing from the ten ceiling lamps .. & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

The chronic problem of the sunroofs after the sound. It is very likely that the tires on the side have worn down and take water there.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 9
Guests
Thanks. Silkonlicam at the first opportunity.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 10
comolokko
If the antenna or windshield has changed, you will enter the wicks and take a look there.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 11
samet206
If the ceiling lamp made dangerous chassis and there were possibilities of burning, such as if the water escaped with great chance, a friend's ceiling was burned, so the lamp was chased inside.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 12
Guests
Ten glass originals have not been changed. Most likely the antenna. The color of the antenna bottom has already changed. When it comes to the Sase incident, is it enough to dry the damp areas with a nice dry tape and insulate the cables? Siliconelicam already. Who knows how long the water was coming in there? It flowed and then dried up on its own. Even if the rain stops, I can handle it.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 13
samet206
The chassis I was talking about is not from the water, but I thought it can be triggered in the water.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 14
Black GTI
[QUOTE = Receivability] [QUOTE = Black GTI] I am also faced with this problem, sometimes my car is not sunroof and the antenna is in the rear wind but how could I solve the water flowing from the ten roof lamps .. & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

After the sunroofs sound chronic problem. It is very likely that the tires on the side have worn down, getting water from there.
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
The sound of the high speed of the already wet sunroof has already been blown up and broken ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”