Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

water entering the windscreen grill

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:56 # 1
secur73
even when I wash the car, the top of the battery is getting wet on the windshield right and left & nbsp; water is dropping & nbsp;. takes some water and even folks & nbsp; He said, "Don't be afraid of washing the engine. They are afraid of people with electronic parts. Thank you for the answers."
08.05.2020 16:56 # 2
hsnsnl

your water jets can come over there .. I would say check it out

08.05.2020 16:56 # 3
secur73
No, I poured water on the glass and dropped 1 2 drops on the battery ...
08.05.2020 16:56 # 4
metin
On the left side of the vehicle, there is a hole under the glass to pull cables etc. from the engine. In general, when installing a music system in the vehicle, when they get electricity from the battery, they pass the cable through this hole. The water flowing down the glass accumulates in the chamber where this hole is and flows down the fenders. & Nbsp;

If the water flowing down is clogged with dust, dirt and leaves, the water in that chamber cannot flow and accumulate. After the accumulated water reaches a certain level, it starts to flow into the vehicle through that hole. & Nbsp;

As a solution, you can remove the plastic under the wiper and clean that part, sealing and closing a coin-sized piece. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:56 # 5
secur73
I can't compare it with another friend peugeot 307 & nbsp; when I lift the hood, the windshield has a bottom right-to-left coating on the friend, I don't have fixing holes.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 6
metin
[QUOTE = secur73] can't be compared to peugeot 307 with another friend & nbsp; when I lift the hood, the windshield has a right-to-left coating on the friend I do not have fixing holes as if the disassembled water is coming from here so I can confirm where I can help with that. .. [/ QUOTE]

under glass or under hood? & Nbsp;

better help if you explain
we can be.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 7
secur73
when you open the hood, right under the grill, carpet-like closure (a part is left so I say similar to carpet) fixing & nbsp; holes also available & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”