Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Water dripping from the engine ??

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:20 # 1
keaven
http://i.hizliresim.com/gq0gpr.png

http://i.hizliresim.com/p0wvnn.jpg

Hello good forums
From the place I marked with the arrow, water came in line and hit the radiator. After a while, antifreeze water started to flow drop by drop. Where do you think this water comes from in the second picture? I am waiting for your opinion what is the problem. the keav 2017-05-01 21:39:04
08.05.2020 20:20 # 2
sonerkyl
I think the current coming from the place I marked in the picture is quite obvious from there

08.05.2020 20:20 # 3
keaven
It seemed to me as well, but there was water coming out in the form of an intermediate line. What is the problem, do you think there is a crack or something?
08.05.2020 20:20 # 4
onlycihan
Is there any missing water, but glass water radiators etc. in the vehicle?
08.05.2020 20:20 # 5
keaven
[QUOTE = onlycihan] Is there any missing water, but glass water radiator in the vehicle etc.? [/ QUOTE]
There is a drop in the water box to the radiator. Dropping water is antifreeze in a box that I know.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 6
Haixiseytan23
I think the engine block could be the water tap entrance. I had the same problem as well. I did a lot of research until 2 days ago. Instead of going to the industry, I bought sun fix welding paste and drove it. For the moment, there was no leak. dripping water was coming to the oil filter and dripping down from the bottom when the engine was hot 20 20 km after you stop and look at the car, you can see more clearly
08.05.2020 20:20 # 7
keaven
[QUOTE = Haixiseytan23] I think the engine block may have water plug entrance. I think I had the same problem. I did a lot of research until 2 days ago. Finally, instead of going to the industry, I bought sun fix welding paste and drove it. but the water that dripped on the oil filter, even dripping down into the oil filter, was dripping down from there, after 20 25 km while the engine was hot, if you stop and look at the car, you can see more clearly [/ QUOTE]

Yesterday I went on the highway at a speed of 150 km. I wonder if it was caused by it. I used it in your method. I already used it, but I hope there was no cracking.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 8
baybaba
Antifreeze began dripping under my car 3 months ago,

Thermostad cover has been changed, the problem has improved,
08.05.2020 20:20 # 9
Haixiseytan23
I started to use Pejo Yen, very comfortable car, if you ask me, the engine is too hot because the engine water plug can be deformed quickly. It is best to say that your water will be drained. Is it best to spray it with spring paste? I took care of it.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 10
keaven
[QUOTE = Haixiseytan23] I started using Pejo Yen, very comfortable car alone, if you ask me, the engine water plug may be deformed quickly because the engine is getting too hot. He says that it will be dismantled, who says that the water of the car will be drained, is it best?
As far as my impression has not exceeded 70-80, engine temperature nevertheless it can still mean that I could not find an opportunity at the weekend.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 11
Haixiseytan23
I thank you, I will benefit if you give information about the result :-)
08.05.2020 20:20 # 12
keaven
[QUOTE = Haixiseytan23] Thank you, I will benefit if you give information about the result, thanks: -) [/ QUOTE]
Of course, I will definitely share it after looking at it.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 13
Kurosaki Ichigo

It happened to me. At first, it was occasionally decreasing and dripping. When I looked under the car later, I saw that the dripping increased. I was afraid of the oil leak.

I went to industry. The thermostat has changed. Problem is solved.
I looked at the thermostat that came out and bent the gaskets there.
Keep antifreeze and water with you after the thermostat changes. After changing, they put antifreeze in the industry, but then when the engine reaches the desired temperature, it turns on and reduces the water in the channel. You complete the engine is not damaged.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”