Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

WATER DISCHARGE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:44 # 1
mbsb44
friends often reduce water. There is no water leakage in the radiator or any other place, probably going somewhere inside the engine. What are your opinions and suggestions on this subject.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 2
ssakyel
Whether you have a good look, you may have a capillary crack in the radiators or hoses. When looking at them, someone needs to give gas or it's hard to understand. How often liters when I say how often. I had to add water. There are additives that cover capillary cracks. A friend of mine tried fabia. Apart from that, I hope there is no gasket.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 3
mbsb44
I think I had completed it last 2 weeks ago. After removing the vehicle, I looked under it and there was no wetness. anyway we will make an industry.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 4
KidCabrio307
I have that same problem. He's doing 1 on average per month. The "top up engine coolant level" warning appears. Warning adds when you add half an liter of water on average. I have not taken it to the industry for now, but I will try the additive that covers the cracks mentioned by @ ssakyel in 10 thousand maintenance.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 5
burakugur
Guys, I have the problem of water loss. I bought the car 5 months ago, since I bought the car, the biggest problem was water loss. I found that it did not have anything to do with the mileage I made. There is absolutely no mixing of the water in the engine. The oil is clean, the engine is healthy. I am driving a car in the needle.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 6
Rifoo
Do you open a fan, have you looked at your car?
08.05.2020 19:44 # 7
burakugur
The fan was working normally.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 8
ysftrkcll
My master showed me there is 206+, the temperature of rising is in my mind.

08.05.2020 19:44 # 9
talip206
If the insult increases as the speed increases, the problem is probably in the circulation. Recirculation is not sufficient.
If there is no visible leakage, water reduction is done by the reserve tank cap. You can not see it because it throws as steam.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 10
burakugur
I checked everywhere in connection with the circulation, I did not have any problems with the master. I did 450 km of roads. I determined the water level and set off.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 11
burakugur
Also, when I turn on the air conditioner, the temperature increases more quickly. Hot weather has begun, it will not be possible to get in the car in the summer.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 12
herry
[QUOTE = talip206] The problem is that if insult increases as speed increases, it is likely that it is in circulation. Recirculation is not sufficient.
If there is no visible leakage, water reduction is done by the reserve tank cap. You can not see it because it throws as steam. [/ QUOTE]

yes, I also had water loss in 206. I would put a 1 lt per week. then I got bored and got to the master. He said about 500 TL. I had no money, thank you, I broke up. Then, when I was putting water in the same week, I dropped the lid down to the reserve tank and went missing. I went and bought a new spare water tank cover for 5 TL. water did not decrease today. the problem was on the cover of 5 TL

Wink
herry 2016-04-09 13:21:33
08.05.2020 19:44 # 13
burakugur
You saved me well, master, I will disassemble it in the morning.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 14
palet
Check under the driver's side rubber mat. If the carpet is wet, it is leaking from the heating radiator. If there is no wetness there, open the hood, there are 2 calorie hoses that enter the driver's room behind the brake fluid reservoir in the engine bay. clip. Look for leaks at these hose bottoms. if there is a leak, remove the clip and pull the hoses out to you. Replace the orings on the inside of the hose.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 15
peugeot murat
If the cylinder head revision has been made in 206 1.4 HDi engines, the sub-industry generally reduces the lpg gas brains for gasoline and especially LPG vehicles due to the use of the cover gasket after 20 30 km after the sub-industry cylinder may be caused by the following pipes. It also knows that the circulation wheels of the 1.4 and 1.6 gasoline engines are not able to circulate, because the water is not pressurized because the water is leaking at the bottom of the radiator cap or hose clamp and steam is evaporated in the hot engine.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 16
burakugur
I will check all of the things you have told friends and write again, I hope there is a leak that I have not seen before, and the cost does not increase.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 17
burakugur
Friends suspended the car yesterday morning, I checked everything again.If the leak was possible, I renewed all of the clamps.700 liters of water decreased at 700 km.What was the wetness of the vehicle, there was a trace of leakage in the connections.I still could not make sense of this event. I am thinking of renewing the fan system.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 18
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = burakugur] Guys I suspended the car last morning and checked everything again. No room is healthy. I'm thinking of renewing the fan system today. I'm waiting for your questions. [/ QUOTE]

Hodja, if there is a lpg in the vehicle, let me ask him first. If there is no heat problem, do not make extra costs. It can also be from LPG installation. t has a connecting pipe, if that piece is plastic, replace it with a metal one.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 19
burakugur
Lpg atiker lined t connection metal pipe.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 20
burakugur
My friends electrician friend checked the fan in the evening.There is no problem in the operation of the fan, but it is delayed to go to the 2nd level, this increases the motor temperature, sometimes it does not pass to the 2nd level. the fan would be working at high speed continuously and sound would be made, then we turned it back to its normal connection. buy a new thermostat and drill a thin hole in the cover, so that it circulates at low temperature and allows it to start up early. I think it will be the solution, I rewrite it after the processes.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”