Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Water coming from the gas pedal

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:18 # 1
emboo
In this incident started 2 days ago, I shot the video, it starts to press the gas, the sound of water and water is coming near the pedal. What do you think this may be?
[TUBE] gwfcv9r_ox the [/ TUBE]

08.05.2020 19:18 # 2
xmen
as if there is a problem in the heating core .... as far as I watch when the water is circulating ...
08.05.2020 19:18 # 3
emboo
it started to be new and it seemed like something related to air conditioner to me, I tried to take a picture of the inside of the phone and it looks like there is a leak at the junction point of the pipes, but this is the first time I live in this sound
08.05.2020 19:18 # 4
xmen
Is there any shortage in the reserve water tank, did you check it ... the sound of the water is really interesting, I hear it for the first time ...
08.05.2020 19:18 # 5
emboo
I didn't check it, teacher, let me check it tomorrow
08.05.2020 19:18 # 6
themurat54
Does the sound of a twist in the direction of the indicators when you start the vehicle?
Be careful, as your friend says, you can light the gasket if the water decreases.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 7
Cyrus35
Research this topic a bit in the forum. There had been a publication about it. The original piece in the place where the water was leaking was holding the original screw. But I know that a mechanic threw two screws in there or found my second screw hole, then I complained that such complaints were reduced and there was no water leak. If your skill is a bit tender, I recommend you to remove it and pull a clean gasket and secure it with a second screw. or go to a trusted auto electrician
08.05.2020 19:18 # 8
emboo
[QUOTE = themurat54] When the vehicle is running, there is a chirping sound in the direction of the indicators.
Be careful, as your friend says, you can light the gasket if the water decreases. [/ QUOTE]
Could it be possible that my teacher is in engine water because this water is boiling when I go on the road, but when I first start the car, the temperature increases as the car runs a little warmer.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 9
Cyrus35
While the radiator water cools the engine, the heated hot water is used for heating the interior of the vehicle in winter, ie as heating water. Correct it if I know it wrong. ! !

The only water that rotates in the vehicle is the engine water that you are talking about, already in the combs, the heater, the engine blog, etc. . . .
If the flowing water drops out of your reserve water tank, this will not cause you to contradict the gasket, but you may have trouble with the gasket if there is still a decrease when you cut the water flowing in.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 10
emboo
[QUOTE = Cyrus35] Radiator water cools the engine, but the heated hot water is used for heating the vehicle in winter, in other words as heating water. Correct it if I know it wrong. ! !

The only water that rotates in the vehicle is the engine water that you are talking about, already in the combs, the heater, the engine blog, etc. . . .
If the flowing water drops out of your reserve water tank, this will not cause you to contradict the gasket, but you may have trouble with the gasket if there is still a decrease when you cut the water flowing in.
[/ QUOTE]
In terms of the engine, the engine came out 2 weeks ago, the engine was locked and 2 thousand tlyi was made at a late expense.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 11
berk2309
I think you don't give that much gas, like a video, or you have a big hole in the heater core, you have a lot of water.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 12
emboo
[QUOTE = berk2309] I think you don't give that much gas, like a video, soak up the electronical parts with a knife, you will have a big hole in your head, check the lack of water in the engine, make sure that the water in the gas is not removed.
I just looked at the water and there was no abnormal situation in the water and I started the car and toured when the gas gave a lot of water and the water comes normally.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 13
xmen
Is there such a problem before my teacher locked the motor?
08.05.2020 19:18 # 14
emboo
[QUOTE = xmen] was there any problem before my teacher locked the motor ... if not, go to the place where you had it, ask what is the problem ... [/ QUOTE]
No, I didn't say that my teacher was not after the engine, I started 2 days ago, I started running, I was going on the road, I thought there was sound coming from the steering wheel and I stopped immediately, when I bent, I saw the water and the water came from there
08.05.2020 19:18 # 15
xmen
So what was the engine locked up for?
08.05.2020 19:18 # 16
emboo
[QUOTE = xmen] so what did the motor lock up for [[QUOTE]
There was oil leakage, it was locked out of oil. There is no oil leakage.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 17
muhammed.ceyhan
There is a heating hose next to the westenhouse when it opens the hood. At the top of that hose is a type like valve valve. The cooling system is evacuated from there. Look at that cover. Maybe they didn't wear it again after they blew it. There may be water coming from there.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 18
Mesut48
There are seals called karering at the connection point of the heater core,

Change them so you don't have to worry.

They told me that the complete honeycomb will change, I saw the gasket change in this forum,

My problem was resolved.

I hope this will be done in yours.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 19
emboo
[QUOTE = Mesut48] There are seals called karering at the connection point of the heater core,

Change them so you don't have to worry.

They told me that the complete honeycomb will change, I saw the gasket change in this forum,

My problem was resolved.

I hope this will be done in yours.
[/ QUOTE]
Thanks for your message, the photos that came out when you wrote the heating comb worked for me.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”