Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Water circulation pump (improved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:09 # 1
jiyanxese
friends last week I changed the antifreeze of my car, after only my car started to move and fan started. when traveling over 30 km alone, the pointer is at 90 ° but 100 stops at the lights at stop-and-go. I took it to the master again, looked at the air, checked whether there is any water reduction, everything is normal, but the vehicle goes to 100 points at idle, the needle drops immediately above 3000 rpm when the gas presses and the fan is activated. the master guessed it was caused by the water circulation pump, I'll go and replace it tomorrow. Do you think I'm doing the right thing? jiyanxese 2012-11-26 19:26:20
08.05.2020 17:09 # 2
tellotello
It seems to me that if the master has done these checks and is reliable, there may be a problem in the circulation. By the way, have you changed it before? & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:09 # 3
jiyanxese
yes, he connected the pc, did a lot of tests, the last possibility said water circulation pump. I have not changed before.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 4
sezar206
the same leap happened to me. it was also last year. When you put antifreeze, the vehicle is working more passionately. I went to get air, but the valve didn't open. I bought it from below. I didn't know if the car did not overheat before. I am sure it will be on the last line if I climb up. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:09 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] I had the same problem. it was also last year. When you put antifreeze, the vehicle is working more passionately. I went to get air, but the valve didn't open. I bought it from below. I was sure that the car would not last until the end of the line.
I know that the valve from which the air of this radiator is taken is towards the back of the bonnet, but I know that I could not find myself. I am going to look for myself.
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

As you said, you should be able to see the back of the engine from the right side.

koliva 2012-11-24 12:34:11
08.05.2020 17:09 # 6
sert-ac
[QUOTE = koliva]

[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz]

I had the same skin. it was also last year. When you put antifreeze, the vehicle is working more passionately. I went to get air, but the valve didn't open. I bought it from below. I was sure that the car would not last until the end of the line.
I know that the valve from which the air of this radiator is taken is towards the back of the bonnet, but I know that I could not find myself. I am going to look for myself.
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

As you said, you should be able to see the back of the engine from the right side.

The same place in 307s? I swear by turning that cover there is no other number?
08.05.2020 17:09 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = hard-hungry] [QUOTE = koliva]

[/ QUOTE] Is the same place in 307s? I'm hurting by knocking that cover there is no other number, right? [/ QUOTE]

Yep in the same place. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:09 # 8
sezar206
thank you koliva picture helped a lot. The other day, while the vehicle was running, I watched him, there was no water or air. The engine was hot when I did this. is there any error in my operation? Should I loosen that screw or remove it?
08.05.2020 17:09 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] thank you koliva picture helped a lot. The other day, while the vehicle was running, I watched him, there was no water or air. The engine was hot when I did this. is there any error in my operation? Should I loosen the screw or remove it? Do not take it out, loosen it. Wait until the water comes. Also check the water level in the expansion cabinet.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 10
jiyanxese
I know the bleeder valve in the picture. As I said, there was no air. I went to my master today, lifted up the fiber, pulled his right and left, I was shocked when he saw the water circulation pump, melted, officially, I saw how it was when the propeller-style gears melted together. When I was ready to open it, I would also change the trigger set. We drained all the water and added red antifreeze and run it 5 minutes later, the water became muddy. He said, come back a few days later, we will drain all the water again and add new antifreeze. I traveled around the city and stuck on the lights, the movement never did. my problem is solved this way.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 11
sezar206
Today I loosened it, I looked at that screw, the water did not come, I loosened it, and it came out of its place and the water was gushing back and replaced it. I turned off the water, I finished it, then I tried it today. While driving on the straight road at speeds of 80 - 90 km in 5th gear, the heat of the evening came again. neither do any. when going hard. The fan is running and the problem is & nbsp; No.
We added antifreeze last week. Previously, this was not a problem, the maximum was 100 degrees. I don't understand. When I open that valve, there is no water. Will I relax again tomorrow and wait until the water comes? When it was completely removed, water came.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 12
jiyanxese
Our problem is that what you wrote is that you have the water circulation pump checked, the mechanism that turns the water, the metal part may have melted like a ventilator.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 13
sezar206
Well, what you say may be true, but when I put antifreeze, I don't understand why it happens. This was the case last year. A service that I went to by chance in the summer said that there was air in it and it got its air and it got better. now we have renewed the antifreeze again and the same problem has occurred again tomorrow i will try the water bleed valve again let's see & nbsp; until water comes.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 14
koliva
The main problem stems from the use of vehicles with anti-freeze coolant. We should use antifreeze coolant in our vehicles without saying winter, and change it every two years.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 15
jiyanxese
But see above, he said he added antifreeze last year and I think he added this year and the problem may be the water circulation pump. good to show a good master
08.05.2020 17:09 # 16
koliva
[QUOTE = jiyanxese] but look at the above mentioned that it added antifreeze last year, I think it added the problem, it may be the water circulation pump. It is useful to show a good master [/ QUOTE]

I did not specifically mention the situation of our friend, I generally said. For example, if the antifreeze coolant was constantly used in your vehicle, the vanes of the circulation pump would not have melted. When adding antifreeze, problems arise because the antifreeze tries to insert the pass that is present in the system.
koliva 2012-11-24 21:52:34
08.05.2020 17:09 # 17
jiyanxese
I understand thank you & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:09 # 18
jiyanxese
Today, I completely drained all the water. I renewed the entire 3-4 cut water and added the last antifreeze. For now everything is fine
08.05.2020 17:09 # 19
tellotello
Get well, hodja. After that, do not miss the antifreeze in summer-winter, as our antifreeze Koliva said, not only does it reduce the freezing temperature, but also protects the engine against corrosion and rust, and it does its job even in summer as it increases the boiling temperature. The rate of placement is important in the meantime, I would like to mention it. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:09 # 20
cumaali
Hi guys, anyone who can send a photo of my car 307 xt radiator air intake place.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”