Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Water Auction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:25 # 1
sace

Hi friends. I recently noticed that my vehicle was losing water. To see if there is a problem I took to the service. The master added water and said, "Come back in 10 days, and we will investigate if it decreases." After 2 weeks, there was no decrease, but when I was master for something else, I still showed it. After that, a month passed and I looked at the water again, too much. I added water on my way to work in the morning, I took it to the master after work, I explained the situation. There was a slight wetness in the gaskets. It dried with air. Then he took a turn to tighten the car, and the seals were wet again. Master said the gaskets should be replaced. He said gaskets are not burning, but may be related to the wear of the gaskets. It cost 450 TL. He said that if the cover is grinded, it may be necessary if the vehicle is overheated before, + 200 TL in total 650TL. My question is how else can I troubleshoot this problem. I asked a friend, we'll throw it out of the blockers, he said. Do cloggers work in such situations? I expect help from friends who have knowledge or have encountered this situation before. Thanks in advance.

Note: The vehicle is at 122k. 103 thousand timers have changed. There has been no increase in heat in my use so far.

08.05.2020 15:25 # 2
106_arts
the same problem is with my friend too the top cover gasket is leaking water, the car is constantly antifreeze water and it can cut obvious obstructions, but if you have a chance, luck will interrupt the job, but if you do not cut it, you have to do the expenses that the master says or you will add water ante each week.
the problem with the construction blocker will be fixed but this will not be a permanent improvement;)
08.05.2020 15:25 # 3
Guests
By the way, is your current water brown? water is getting into the engine, probably the vehicle may have sealed.
08.05.2020 15:25 # 4
sace
[QUOTE = pugti] By the way, is your current water brown? water is getting into the engine, probably the vehicle may have sealed. [/ QUOTE]
I looked at the water not brown, but bluish due to antifreeze.
08.05.2020 15:25 # 5
toprakk
vehicle burned 90% seal.
08.05.2020 15:25 # 6
tilbe307
Does the car with a seal come on? how will we notice
08.05.2020 15:25 # 7
flash296
My friend, the car that seals gaskets, of course .. But I tell my master about the leaking water like your problem, there are problems like fever or something .. you don't deal with that stuffer. go get your booty. your head will be comfortable ... if you use an obstructor, you keep asking yourself questions like water decreased, I was missing, I wonder ...
08.05.2020 15:25 # 8
aslanparcasi
Pluggers are mostly used for cracks in elements such as radiators I know. if the vehicle is losing water from the gasket, there is a loss of water due to the high pressure effect. The gasket burning of the vehicle must be used at high speed and the gasket will not burn easily. In addition, I think 450 TL is too much for gasket replacement. The top cover gasket is a figure like 15-20tl and it is not a long and hard work in labor.
08.05.2020 15:25 # 9
flash296
What are you talking about 15-20, bro! 80 pounds. it also costs 500 pounds of crafting or something .. also, if the top cover is opened, what happens is easier and easier to reveal ...
08.05.2020 15:25 # 10
aslanparcasi
I would not object if my friend said the cylinder head gasket 80TL, but if I did not read the top cover gasket incorrectly here. Ask a hungry pejo particle how much is the top cover gasket, and if you talk about cylinder head gasket replacement, labor is hard and long, but if you say 500tl workmanship to the top cap gasket replacement, you will mislead people; What are you busy with flash296?
08.05.2020 15:25 # 11
flash296
ok ... my brother ... my name is below. I mentioned the cylinder head gasket ... what you said is true!
08.05.2020 15:25 # 12
cnrars
I have the same problem, the water is brown, I change water every 4-5 days. vehicle temperature etc. No, there is a crankcase at the bottom, I looked today and she got wet.
08.05.2020 15:25 # 13
sinan34
I HAVE LIQUID RADIATOR CLIPS I PUT 5 VEHICLES RECOMMENDED THE PERFECT RESULT

08.05.2020 15:25 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = sinan34] I HAVE LIQUID RADIATOR CLIENTS I PUT 5 VEHICLES RECOMMENDED THE PERFECT RESULT

[/ QUOTE]

not very healthy. I tried I couldn't get any results
08.05.2020 15:25 # 15
leolev
Friends have obvious symptoms when the cylinder head gasket is lit. These are:
1) color change in engine oil is a normal engine oil honey color in a car with a gasket, this color becomes grayish due to the water mixture to the oil, the oil foams
2) The vehicle is low on power.
3) the tool creates difficulties in the first run
4) White smoke from the exhaust happens, this white smoke does after cold and humid nights but it takes a long time and intense in the vehicle whose gasket is burning.
5) Visible in lubrication in cooling water
08.05.2020 15:25 # 16
beveta
The problem with your vehicle is the top cover gasket tongue ... If there is a blockage of the 2nd option, it means that the hoses in the honeycombs slowly discharge this water at the connection points ... If the temperature is high, there is a constant blockage and the water is already evaporating and flying ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”