Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Warning lights

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:58 # 1
yenice

[QUOTE = kitay]
[/ QUOTE]

Hello.
When running light number 5, it is not continuous but I notice a few burns once a day. I look at it in private every 3 days or every 4 days.

And the illumination of light 17 shows that the water is running low?
08.05.2020 16:58 # 2
Serkan
As you say, the 5th light turns on every 3-4 days, the abs sensors may be contaminated.

If the light number 17 flashes only when you turn on the ignition for the first time, there is no problem, but if it lights continuously, there is water in the diesel you received, or water accidentally escaped to the tank or something. means. Member
08.05.2020 16:58 # 3
yenice
[QUOTE = Serco05] 5. As you said, if the light is on every 3-4 days, the abs sensors may be contaminated.

If the light number 17 flashes only when you turn on the ignition for the first time, there is no problem, but if it lights continuously, there is water in the diesel you received, or water has accidentally escaped to the tank or something.
[/ QUOTE]

yes Light number 17 flashes instantly when the ignition is switched on. not burning continuously.

lonely my car has no abs. but the abs light is on every 3 to 4 days. For example, he burned yesterday when he switched on his ignition but today it never burned.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 4
Serkan
If ABS is absent, it is very interesting that the light is on, when you first turn on the ignition, does it light for 2-3 seconds or does it not have any absence?
08.05.2020 16:58 # 5
yenice
[QUOTE = Serco05] If ABS is absent, it is very interesting that the light is on, when you turn on the first contact, does it light for 2-3 seconds or does it not light at all? [/ QUOTE]

I do not remember exactly, but I guess it was going out with the airbag lights.

I would observe and report again. Is there a cable in the pads?
08.05.2020 16:58 # 6
Serkan
Hodja is blinking with the airbag lamp, there is abs on your vehicle, the best way is to brake suddenly.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 7
Serkan
You can also see the abs brain in the engine section when you open the hood.

The part in the lower picture is the abs brain.

08.05.2020 16:58 # 8
yenice
[QUOTE = Serco05] You can also see the abs brain in the engine part when you open the hood.

The part in the bottom picture is the abs brain.

[/ QUOTE]

I looked at that part, it is empty, there is only the horn.

I tried many times this evening.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 9
Serkan
Maybe there was a problem in the indicator, but some of them had a light on the indicator even though I did not have esp-asr.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 10
yenice
[QUOTE = Serco05] There may be a problem in the display, maybe one of them was burnt in the indicator even though I do not have esp-asr now. When the ignition was switched on, the gas light flashed together with the airbag light, the battery, etc., and then went out with the airbag and the gas light. I did not understand what work is gone.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 11
Serkan
Hodja, try it with hard brakes.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 12
yenice
[QUOTE = Serco05] Teacher, try it with hard brakes, let's see if it hits the pedal, maybe there is abs in the vehicle [/ QUOTE]

I tried firen does not hit, and today I did not have abs. I did not understand what work is gone. "C
08.05.2020 16:58 # 13
monur
[QUOTE = yenice] [QUOTE = Serco05] Try it with hard brakes, let's see if you hit the pedal, maybe there is abs in the car [/ QUOTE]

I tried firen does not hit it, and I did not have an abs or something looked today. I did not understand what work is gone. "C
[/ QUOTE]

< / div>
Check your brake pads and brake fluid level. It is unlikely if the vehicle is standing on a slope while this light is on, but there may be a problem with them.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 14
yenice
yesterday, light 28 (this was the light of ESP) lit together with friends yesterday.

After turning on the ignition, the abs and number 28 light went on, it went out together with the petrol light and the airbag lights.

I know there is no abs, but what is the reason for this number 28 light?
08.05.2020 16:58 # 15
heavci
If you are the first owner of the vehicle, I will not say anything, but if you are not the first owner of the vehicle, some users can connect the indicator lights to something unusual, I think they have it checked. Because when I turn on the front fog, my rear fog is on warning, the airbag lights up when my rear fog is on & nbsp; "LOL" & nbsp; "LOL"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”