Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

wanting to help thermometer problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:39 # 1
nevce
Hello friends today I noticed something while standing in the light, so at idle, the thermometer of the car goes up to 100, but I was afraid that it would go down to about 75 80 degrees.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 2
nevce
When I went to the master last night, what he said for the air conditioner is that the fans of the stage are double stage, does the 1st stage not work?
08.05.2020 17:39 # 3
koliva
Whatever happens in your vehicle, it should not exceed 90 times when the engine warms up. I think there is a problem with your thermostat.
Koliva 2013-06-02 09:23:28
08.05.2020 17:39 # 4
qqyyxx
[QUOTE = koliva] No matter what happens in your vehicle, it should not exceed 90 times when the engine warms up. I think there is a problem with your thermostat.
[/ QUOTE]

I have not seen that the engine water temperature is fixed at 90 in no diesel pug. In the 70-90 range, it is usually 70 on the long road and 90 in tight traffic.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = qqyyxx]
I have not seen that the engine water temperature is fixed at 90 in no diesel pug. In the 70-90 range, it is usually 70 on the long road and 90 in tight traffic.
[/ QUOTE]

I thought your friend's car was gasoline.
So all of them have bad thermostats Wink Let's see how much fuel they can burn.
My vehicle is 308 diesel. I have never seen it move from 90 after the engine has warmed up. It may be up, but not down. I say no, because the thermostat does not allow / should not.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 6
Serkan
[QUOTE = qqyyxx] [QUOTE = koliva] Regardless of your vehicle, it should not exceed 90 times when the engine is heated. I think there is a problem with your thermostat.

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Exactly mine has been working in the 70-80 range for years, reaching 90 in congested traffic
08.05.2020 17:39 # 7
howard
I do not want to refute your friend's thesis, but it is always between 70 and 90 :) If the traffic never passes after 90, I will blow the air conditioner at the last level and drop it to 90 :) On the long road, the night trip is 80/70 days and the vehicle is diesel.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 8
howard

If there is a tire size bigger than the original in your vehicle, and if you are using a low gear high speed vehicle, it may not be caused by it. If this did not change during their heavy maintenance, there is a possibility that the room may have malfunctioned. But I think it is getting better when you progress, I think it is because of using low gear high speed.

08.05.2020 17:39 # 9
qqyyxx
[QUOTE = Koliva] [QUOTE = qqyyxx]
[/ QUOTE]

I thought your friend's car was gasoline.
So all of them have bad thermostats Wink Let's see how much fuel they can burn.
My vehicle is 308 diesel. I have never seen it move from 90 after the engine has warmed up. It may be up, but not down. I say no, because the thermostat does not allow / should not.
[/ QUOTE]
I only saw what I said in my wv vehicle, when the engine was warming, it was still fixed at 90. However, it shows variability in different model vehicles. don't let your vehicle have a wv engine Smile
08.05.2020 17:39 # 10
koliva
[QUOTE = Serkan]
Exactly mine has been working in the 70-80 range for years, reaching 90 in tight traffic [/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = howard] I do not want to refute your friend's thesis, but it is always between 70 and 90 in me :) If it never passes 90 in the traffic, the air conditioner blows at the last level and lowers it to 90 :) On the long road, the night trip is 70/75 during the day and 80 is the vehicle diesel HDi [/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = qqyyxx]
I only saw what I said in my wv vehicle, when the engine was warming, it was still fixed at 90. However, it shows variability in different model vehicles. don't let your vehicle have a wv engine Smile
[/ QUOTE]

Your vehicles are not calm 1.4? Please let us pay attention to 1.6 of the friend's vehicle asking the question.
There may be only one reason for the coolant temperature to drop to 70 after the vehicle's engine has warmed up, because it is a low-temperature thermostat. The vehicle becomes 1.6, if there is a thermostat of 70, it goes down to 70 of course. However, this is not the original one.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 11
nevce
my vehicle is gasoline and I looked today and started to look at the fan's operation so what I can see is working at 100 degrees so the master's thesis turned out to be correct, there is a double fan system and it does not work in the 1st system ...
the thermostat will change :(
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”