Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Waiting for your help about 206 cc I just bought

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:17 # 1
206ccKonya
Hi friends, I bought some problems with the 206 cc 1.6 automatic I bought.
I have a few questions about this topic.

question 1:
Automatic transmission sometimes does not always do knock when passing from 1 to 2. what could be the reason

Question2: I have a ceiling jam and the engine is running. but there is no reaction. a mechanical fault may have occurred? Or is it a hydraulic supply problem?

Is the allen key required to open the manual roof star? is it flat? how many miles should I have? lost the previous owner.

Finally, what do you think the steering gear knob and frame look like? :)
I applied plasti dip and it has been 5 days not getting up yet.

RESOLVED. I made the gearbox oil change. For now, there is nothing wrong with knocking. I will transfer information about his condition in the following days.
206cckony to 2015-06-01 14:00:07
08.05.2020 19:17 # 2
talip206
Measure gearbox oil for gear knock. Oil may be missing. Or it is time to change the oil. Change the oil.
Unfortunately, I do not know about saving.
The color of the steering wheel is a bit dark and it would be more beautiful if it was in the same tone as the seats.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 3
karadan
It looks quite attractive

😯
08.05.2020 19:17 # 4
seamad
Good bye, good luck, automatic gear knocking in vehicles usually stems from the gearbox brain. I was repairing the 2006 brand automatic vehicle of a different brand and shifting in the gearshifts. It was 3800 TL (Golf 5 2006 model automatic gear)
08.05.2020 19:17 # 5
seamad
correction: 2800 TL
08.05.2020 19:17 # 6
sonerkyl
For the ceiling, the friend in the link below will help.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=39370&title=206-sanroof-tamiri-ve-bakimi-izm is
08.05.2020 19:17 # 7
206cc57
hello, goodbye use 206 cc is a very enjoyable vehicle, i have been using automatic 206 cc for over 4 years.
I also got knocks like 1 or 2 passes, or Automatic gear fault during shifting in big gears.
As far as I have observed and experienced from the authorized service internet and special services, this gearbox knocked; usually sh. oil change, if it does not improve, cellonoid valve + cellonoid valve updated software + The solution is made with the expenses in the form of oil change or overhaul ..vs. If you have not maintained the vehicle and want to find a solution to this hard gear shift;
engine oil + oil filter + air filter + spark plug + gasoline filter and the timing belt (cost 2500 rubles if the timing breaks + loss of time + risk of accident) + clean the butterfly throat and change the gear oil, (my advice is not much different if you change the gear oil in the authorized service you can also get information on whether the solenoid valves are working properly), I'll have other maintenance done at the private service.
By the way, I changed the gearbox oil when I was in trouble with gearbox malfunctions and knocks, and my warning was reduced, but it did not end, I rarely got a automatic gear fault, when I did the engine maintenance, they told me a solution revision for about 1 year (10000 km).
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”