Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

VTI ENGINE LPG COMPLIANCE ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:48 # 1
AhmetErsin
First of all, good forums .. 2011 model 26.500 km Atiker ordered system when I take my lpg vehicle to the engine master, saying that the engine is not lpg compatible.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 2
Can Oksuz
my teacher vti is lpg to the engine but I think it is different from the normal sequential systems.

for example doing brc. I wonder if the LPG is not compatible with this engine. Did you mean lpg? I did not know.

if you stop by a brc dealer, they understand where you are.

In the meantime, let me add the news that citroen vti produces its motor vehicles from the factory in the Netherlands as lpg.

08.05.2020 17:48 # 3
AhmetErsin
Just like you said, throw the LPG into the trash, he said, use this tool with gasoline :) The master knows that he doesn't know about the gasoline prices. By evaluating your advice ...
08.05.2020 17:48 # 4
Can Oksuz
My teacher is now not like to despise atikeri, but if he has a familiar co-friend who uses atiker, he has regretted it so that he will always be cheap. I have not seen one to one who is satisfied yet. but there are of course no satisfied ones in the forums. While applying to the engines that require this kind of special assembly, it is necessary to do very good research and to be careful.

the leader of this work is prins as far as i have observed. But if it is wrong, it costs about 2 and a half as a price. brc is also a brand you can trust. There is a master called Faruk dear in the news that is constantly active and his technical knowledge is met with solid care. consult him if you want. will give more specific specific information.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 5
AhmetErsin
I did not appreciate the tube. If I was going to obsess, I would research it across. Reach the master you recommended
I think I can find clear answers if I know. Thank you.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 6
Can Oksuz
You can find your profile here
08.05.2020 17:48 # 7
omer_tarsus
Friends, I have citroen c3 1,6 vti 120 bg. I had a brc at the service in Adana in January, 5000 km, I had no problems, I am very satisfied.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 8
omer_tarsus
First they asked the service in Mersin, they said it would not be impenetrable, but Adana Tekbaş guaranteed.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 9
AhmetErsin
Omer motors are the same but the only question I have left is tikun =) I don't think the tube will harm, but once wolf dust inside =)
08.05.2020 17:48 # 10
omer_tarsus
If the master who wears it is good in time, I think it will not be a problem, I have examined the vehicles for sale before installing them.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 11
omer_tarsus
you are right about the wolf, even if a wolf thinks lpg prins
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”