Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

VERY URGENT - MORALE ZERO

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:02 # 1
Guests
MY BROTHERS, I WOULD LIKE TOGETHER FIRST 206RC . YOU WILL HAVE A QUESTION. Let me explain what happened to me today. I HAVE CHANGED THE BOWS OF MY VEHICLE BEFORE I HAVE BEEN VERY LOW RISE. RIGHT FRONT SHOCK ABSORBER EXPLOSED IN THE PREVIOUSLY PLUG-TO-SOUND SOUNDS. I WENT TO THE INDUSTRY, I TELLED THE MASTER OF THE MASTER, THAT I WANT TO REPLACE THE SHOCK ABSORBER. THEY SAID IT ALL THEY BACKED THE SHOCK ABSORBER ORDER THE FULL 2 HOURS WAITED AND FINALLY THE SHOCK ABSORBERS. BUT I HAVE A FLIGHT BETWEEN WHAT I GET AND WHAT THEY ARRIVE. Those who come are twice the size of my vehicles. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS SPRING FROM SHOCK ABSORBER WORKS. I think there is a sports shock absorber in my car. They did not find any kind. WHAT THEY COLLECTED WHEN MY RIGHT BROKEN CRUSHED SKILLS WHEN COLLECTING THE PARTS. So, my vehicles are doing the right pull right now, when the right strip slips from the left lane. FRIENDS LONG LAST SHORT I NOW I WANT TO PUT 2 FRONT SPORTS SPRING 2 FRONT SPORTS shock absorbers (I DO NOT KNOW CONE OR I DON'T KNOW) I WOULD LIKE TO HELP ME. FIRST, I HAVE TO HALTER BEFORE THIS SITUATION. WHICH PARTS DO YOU RECOMMEND? I WOULD LIKE TO REPLACE THIS PARTS TO THE KNOWLEDGE MAN CAN YOU PROPOSE ME ANYTHING? THANK YOU FRIENDS. sekorc 2011-01-17 16:25:15
08.05.2020 15:02 # 2
Ozgur
Get well soon bro.
I do not understand, those who know from this spring business will come soon.
It is important that you do not have anything and rc does not touch the tooth. Gülme
I thought you had a lot of problems.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 3
tanilbakicimsit
BROTHERS I TIGHTENING CAN BEN TODAY CARE I MAKE COMPLETE EKS SETI YAG SANZ OIL WORLD TO CRUISING LONG story short CIKTI 895 per BAYILDIM God is great-DED MORALE the NO enough NEED BREAKS HEAT BIL until GIT BUT verdigim from PIS financing IND My MEANS MONEY BOOK LIKE IT WAS
08.05.2020 15:02 # 4
ali oncu
Meanwhile, he was able to repair what he was a master of, but he broke yours. I think go and fall on the event
08.05.2020 15:02 # 5
m.peker
I think your master doesn't understand this job
08.05.2020 15:02 # 6
Guests
change master :)
08.05.2020 15:02 # 7
3rkans
Oh, bless your squeezing soul, brother and sister, all of them will not be blessed, ALLAH bless. Understanding friends make their comments and you can buy sports bows accordingly.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 8
se®k@n
First; I think your master will definitely change ..
Latter; They've got you a normal 206's front shock absorbers, it's a great chance. They have to be a bit bigger to be more comfortable.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 9
GokhaN
[QUOTE = se®k @ n] First; I think your master will definitely change ..
Latter; They've got you a normal 206's front shock absorbers, it's a great chance. They have to be a bit bigger to be more comfortable.
[/ QUOTE]

You go to the intelligent depreciation industry in the gardener industry, they do the job.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 10
Guests
God is really crazy. but these springs have changed well. cut springs are very dangerous.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 11
AydinBeyol
the tool that makes you know the masters you know well. Didn't you investigate the master?
08.05.2020 15:02 # 12
g-demir
SekorC wear it, easy work. But of course, he hurt when he doesn't know. Look, I recommend eibach springs or cones. the original ones at Turkey market fell to the feet thoroughly. Coming up to the door is 300 lira (which is for 307, yours is cheaper). do you want shock absorber K&N series, you find an average of 120 lira, then if your car does not start ... there is no such thing as a snake. If you want a master, I have a familiar levent in the old industry. the man who will break something and buy a new one. It is not worth bothering, brother, keep peace of mind
08.05.2020 15:02 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = Free] Get well, bro.
I do not understand, those who know from this spring business will come soon.
It is important that you do not have anything and rc does not touch the tooth. Gülme
I thought you had a lot of problems.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you bro my brother
08.05.2020 15:02 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = tanilbakicimsit] I HAVE MADE MAINTENANCE IN THE CARD TIGHTENING TODAY COMPLETE ERS SET YAG SANZ OIL FOR THE WORLD SEY LONG LAFIN SHORT WAS I HAVE TO DID I LIKE THAT I HAVE TO DID I LIKE THAT I HAVE TO DID I LIKE THAT I HAVE TO DID I LIKE THAT I HAVE LIKE I DID I LIKE I DID I LIKE I DID I LIKE I HAVE TO PURCHASE THE PURPOSE. QUOTE]
Thank you bro. Use your vehicle on accident-free days.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = ali Öncü] meanwhile he broke yours over how he was a master and how he could fix it. I think go and fall on the event [/ QUOTE]
Yes Brother I will change my master. I will be at work right now, after lunch, I will take the breath next to the master after noon
08.05.2020 15:02 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = mtfpkr] I think your master doesn't understand this job [/ QUOTE]
unfortunately, Wall
08.05.2020 15:02 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = mstfkrl] change master:) [/ QUOTE]
Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:02 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = 3rkans] Oh, thank God, bless your squeezing soul, all of you will not be so bad. You understand the friends who understand, you will take the sports bows according to him.
Thank you Erkan Abi Don't be missing. I am waiting for the comments and suggestions of the friends.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = se®k @ n] First; I think your master will definitely change ..
[/ QUOTE]
I think it was so, my brother, I do not understand, it is not with money. I will give money to my vehicle. I want them to have the same shock absorbers.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 20
Guests

Thank you I will stop by as soon as possible.

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”