Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Very Heavy Care

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Other Brands
08.05.2020 20:37 # 1
ALLEX

Guys, money is not comfortable in our pocket. As in 206 sw, I had heavy maintenance in astra sedan.

The extreme strain nut axle, clutch pressure, and flywheel have changed. The hydraulic ball has become salt pepper.
Timer chain set and recirculation changed while introducing the ready-made vehicle into the industry.
antifreeze
Engine oil
Oil filter
Air filter
Pollen filter
Diesel fuel filter
Right assembly axle
Clutch pressure pad
Clutch ball
Volante
Timing chain set
circulation
Oil pump seal
Luggage shock absorbers
Radiator plug
Front brake disc and brake pads
Workmanship....

Exploded to 3650 TL.

Also in early summer
Dissection pump
Air conditioner
Air conditioner radiator
4 coats.
We made a cost of about 2800 TL
Try this 6500 TL went shortly.

Tax insurance is not included in this price.

In short, I am looking for sw with a candle.

But I can guide opel owners about parts and craftsmen on the European side.

I upload photos in the evening.

08.05.2020 20:37 # 2
sonerkyl
well, we did not charge as much as 206 ok. There is nothing to do anymore. get well soon with this again
08.05.2020 20:37 # 3
ggitaristt
Get well .. I have also come to the industry today .. We made a list in the car, small, slight defect problem, mechanic, what we have listed for 4 years, there was no expense for my trinkets or something. Big smile
08.05.2020 20:37 # 4
ALLEX
Thanks friends

Well, we wait for the winter and get a higher model without spending 6500 TL.

Nasipartık.
At least we can ride our heads comfortably.
I waited at work all day, from morning to evening.
I found a special service that does not work outside of Opel. I am very pleased with the procedures performed.
Recommended on opel on the European side. ALLEX 2017-10-27 18:18:37
08.05.2020 20:37 # 5
ggitaristt
4 years ago, I spent 5000 TL and brought the car to 0 km condition .. The car did not cost 4 years .. I guess I would ride 1000 liras again for a few more years ..

I found a new master in Ankara Sincan today .. 13 years worked in peugeot official .. The man opened a new shop, young and I think relevant and knowledgeable .. We will supply the parts he wants and see the workmanship (By the way, half of what they want is in my mind for a long time and I counted it all without complaining) .. When the work is done I open a new topic and share the results and results ..
08.05.2020 20:37 # 6
ALLEX
Now if you are constantly using the tool, periodic maintenance is guaranteed every year.
On the roads of our country, the front team is already ruined.

In total, there is an annual repair and maintenance cost of 1000 TL.

If the tire battery inspection tax exhaust stamp insurance insurance is added to this, the figure is at least 3500 annually.

As a result, it is unreasonable to own a car in this country. It seems like it is reasonable to have a long term rental or business or a summer holiday rental.

Conclusion: If I can stop selling the car (May / September) I think of a period rental and a motorcycle.

The reason is: my job is 110 meters from my house and we work in the same place with my wife. The car is sometimes needed in the evenings. It is a very convenient place for public transportation and I can see all kinds of market and market needs without a car.

Of course if we can break Astra Argh ALLEX 2017-10-27 19:51:03
08.05.2020 20:37 # 7
uzunca961
Brother made solid expenses. I had a swing or something, and it cost me 850, and it sat inside of me.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 8
ggitaristt
@ALLEX you didn't need a car anyway .. If you call a taxi, it will be cheaper. Big smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”