Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

VERY EMERGENCY AID FRIENDS

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:54 # 1
ysndrsn
FRIENDS NEED YOUR AID. WITH THE LAST TWO DAYS, THE BATTERY LIGHT WAS ON TWO TIMES ON THE WAY BACK BACK. IN ONE MINUTE. THE PARKETTIM IN THE EVENING WAS GOING IN THE MORNING AND THE RADIOME WAS RUNNING WHEN THE GUIDELINES WAS RELEASED BUT THE INDICATORS WAS INSTEADED AND THE CAR WAS NOT CLICK. WHAT IS YOUR FRIENDS CHARGING DYNAMIC OR BATTERY? I HAVE A 4-MONTH ZERO BATTERY IN MY VEHICLE AND THE KNOWLEDGE KNOWS THEY HAVE THE INDICATORS AND THEY WERE THEY ARE BLACK. BUT THE RADIO WAS RUNNING AND THE INDICATORS SHINE BRIGHT. HOW I DID NOT UNDERSTAND.

CAR 2006 MODEL 1.4 LPGLI AUTOMATIC 206.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 2
Barut
I had the same problems in my vehicle, radio etc all were working but I didn't start, even I was on the road so the battery light was black as you say. The problem was resolved when the battery changed.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 3
denizci33
the cc power of the battery is reduced; change it gets better ..
08.05.2020 18:54 # 4
okan77
Recently, one of the topics mentioned the breaking of the belt. The battery did not charge naturally .. You came to my mind when you went on the road, burned out, it came to my mind ... if there is no problem with the belt, battery etc. got it checked ...
08.05.2020 18:54 # 5
ysndrsn
friends today we tried to start the vehicle with reinforcement from another vehicle, but it still did not work. I called the familiar master, then you said you have to bring the starter motor to the industry with the tractor. Did anything happen to you?
08.05.2020 18:54 # 6
koray
the car had been in my car, the coal of the starter was over. I made it for 40 TL.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 7
hatayli
It is not normal for a 4 month battery to run out so quickly. if guaranteed, go to where you bought and replace
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”