Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Very Emergency Aid ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:05 # 1
ibrahim
Yesterday I started my car and after just 200 meters, the yellow light in the picture came on. There is no problem with the car going. I thought it was a mistake caused by the cold, it existed today. What could be the reasons for this? What is this? What would you suggest me to do?
08.05.2020 19:05 # 2
Efe-Pojo
Is there no text on the fault screen, what is the fault? The reason it should appear every time you start the vehicle.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 3
ibrahim
[QUOTE = Efe-Pöjo] is there no text on the fault screen, what is the fault? The reason it should appear every time you start the tool. [/ QUOTE]

It does not specify the reason in my vehicle model. There is only that light. They say engine failure light. The closest service is 7-8 km in the future. If I go to the center, I wonder if it is a big problem.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 4
sezar206
It is important to use a bit of LPG in the LPG. It usually burns LPG. Use it in a little bit of gas. Its soner lights up for 5 years when I use LPG. Then it ends spontaneously. No head wear.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 5
monalos
when he opens the first contact in my car, it turns out then goes back to the starter pressure
08.05.2020 19:05 # 6
monalos
I found an excerpt about how that lamp is something;
Engine diagnostic failure usually occurs with fuel related problems. I guess your car is gasoline, if you take the gas, do you change the oil too?

this warning means

`` I pollute the environment ''

either the catalyst is defective / clogged
either the petrol or diesel filter is dirty
or lambda sensor is broken
or instant gasoline

Buy gasoline or diesel oil from gasoline you trust.
fill the tank.
If the warning is gone after filling,
if it is still there may be the first 3 items
monalos 2015-02-11 22:19:14
08.05.2020 19:05 # 7
riderzist
There are obd diagnostic devices from gittigidiyordan or another site. 20 30 TL can read and delete something. however, the fault needs to be rectified. come out again if there's something big.

If you say I do not understand from the device, go to the electrician and he will delete something between 10-20 TL.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 8
Efe-Pojo
This is a check engine warning, it is not normal to burn, but there is no such thing when it is lit. go to the service and find out why. it is likely to be a sensor malfunction, it can be catalytic, or if it is automatic, the transmission. so you better go 8km away and learn without hesitation.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 9
pekmez006
The writer also writes to those who do not know. I suppose those who say trivial, that lamp is a general warning, if it is simple, and if the man's fan motor has failed, let's say trivial and if you use it, you will see the trivial. My teacher, take it to the computer and connect it to the computer. Permanent error can be permanently written on the HQ. What is defective, the author clearly repairs it, but if it says temporary error or temporary failure, it goes away.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 10
pekmez006
I gave an example as a fan is a general warning engine malfunction lamp other term
08.05.2020 19:05 # 11
themurat54
As Monalos said, I bought gasoline recently and after I took the gas, the yellow light came on, I took it to the industry. Of course, it is useful to connect the computer, no harm
08.05.2020 19:05 # 12
sezar206
[QUOTE = pekmez006] Who knows it in those who don't. I suppose those who say trivial, that lamp is a general warning, if it is simple, and if the man's fan motor has failed, let's say trivial and if you use it, you will see the trivial. My teacher take it to the computer, connect it to the computer, the permanent error can be permanently written on the hqta, the author clearly remembers what is wrong, but if it says temporary error or temporary failure, the temporary failure is not important, just connect it to the computer immediately [/ QUOTE]
Are you sure that the lamp is lit in the case of fan fan failure? I have been using this tool for 5 years and when I first started this tool, it turned out to the education industry. For this purpose, this lamp burns on LPG due to fuel. I told him to give a warning about the pollution of the environment. If the fsni of the vehicle fails, the temperature will increase. In addition, if the fan breaks down, it reaches a certain thlike behavior that has taken the peji measure and gives a stop to the hoster and gives an audible warning.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 13
sezar206
He wrote a wire keyboard while writing, but I hope he could fix it :)
08.05.2020 19:05 # 14
pekmez006
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] While I was typing, I had a wire keyboard, but I hope I could fix it.) [/ QUOTE]
My teacher says that the engine malfunction lamp lpg grandfather burns the sender in the malfunction, the fan burns in the malfunction, etc. bv.bv.b burns about everything that will not come to mind. When my fan is broken, it burned directly, so it doesn't just burn from LPG, so take it into consideration, the masters who do not understand the job say never mind, but don't mind my teacher.
pekmez006 2015-02-12 19:36:49
08.05.2020 19:05 # 15
denizci33
I turn the first ignition on in my car on .. then the other lights go out, this is still on; then it goes out when you start the car .. is it normal? There is no LPG etc. in the vehicle ..
08.05.2020 19:05 # 16
BEYATAYA
[QUOTE = sailor33] I turn the first ignition on my car on .. then the other lights go out, this is still on; then it goes out when you start the car .. is it normal? There is no LPG etc. in the vehicle .. [/ QUOTE]

normal
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”