Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle Won't Open

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 207
23.02.2023 18:18 # 1
sirmelik
Hello friends,

I own a 2006 model Peugeot 207 1.4 Trendy 16V.

There is a Varta brand even 1 year ago. I bought a battery, but my battery was in trouble recently when it snowed. I started the car with boost in the first place. After walking for a while, I parked and locked it.

When I came to my car again after about 3 hours, I could not open the car with the remote. When I press the control button, a red light appears on the remote, there is no reaction in the car. I think the battery is discharged. The lock on the driver's side door turns empty because there was an action on the lock before. I guess there is no other place where I can open it manually.

How can I go about it?
03.03.2023 18:19 # 2
sonerkyl
If the door lock turns empty, you have to open it with an auto keymaker.
03.03.2023 23:51 # 3
Ozant.
Hello, there are videos on the net
When the hood release wire of the vehicle is broken
about opening the lock mechanism from the outside, it was showing on 307
It was showing pulling the wire with a screwdriver, if you can open the hood yourself in this way, battery reinforcement or battery
< div>I think it will be solved with a change, at least you won't pay the locksmith, I'll try it in my own car in the morning, my battery ran out the other day, I took the battery out to replace it, but this time I couldn't lock the doors, the key froze in the door, I didn't bother with tracking and locking the battery again
< div>

Syg..
04.03.2023 21:54 # 4
sirmelik
Thank you for the information. I guess I'll try to open the hood and activate the central locking system with boost. Even if it is not necessary, auto unlocker :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”