Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle water reduction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:14 # 1
alicelik20
Hello friends. When I put antifreeze in the winter, my endless water leak problems started. First, I made water under the steering wheel. Then it started to flow from the thermostat socket and I immediately took the original and got a new one. Now again, water is dripping under the car. The leak is not too extreme, I guess it will empty in about a month. But this situation bothers me a lot. My master said he is getting water out of the cylinder head gasket, but I will make him do it, but why does the gasket leak water even though this vehicle is never overheated but not compressed at all?
08.05.2020 20:14 # 2
alicelik20
There is another situation that I have to add. When we lifted the vehicle, there was antifreeze in the exhaust pipe from the engine. So the water is flowing from here. But the masters said the cylinder head gasket. Can vehicles miss antifreeze from the exhaust inlet?
08.05.2020 20:14 # 3
alicelik20
I came 20 km with my car at midnight and parked in a dry place. Now there is little dampness in the place where I looked in the morning. I checked the oil is still yellow and normal. I looked at the water tank and it is the same in the morning as I left the room at night. alicelik20 2017-03-07 08:19:45
08.05.2020 20:14 # 4
sonerkyl
Ali priority, long periods of time, gasket etc. in the vehicle used only with water. it begins to rust to rot. When you put antifreeze, these rust will be removed and those rotting gaskets will start to miss. so it's not just about compressing the car. There is no base for the cylinder head gasket to be missed. If there is LPG in the vehicle, I guess it. there is a possibility of missing it. radiator may have been punctured. water hoses etc. check it. There is also a breather plug on the thermostat log (socket), which can also be missed.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 5
alicelik20
The master looked down from the top, they said it was coming from the engine block, so I looked at it, it was not like the thermostat socket. There is a place where this exhaust enters the engine.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 6
sonerkyl
hmm I understood, sir, then the cylinder head gasket will change, unfortunately. actions to be taken are certain
1-engine disassembly and assembly work to negotiate well
2-top cover between 150-200 TL to go grinding
3-cylinder head gasket 35 TL original (maybe one more gasket and felt may come out.)
4-engine oil and filter between 80-100 TL
I would definitely replace the 5-circulation pump (135 TL)
If the 6-timing set is turned on with the engine turned on, if it has not changed, replace it with no labor (85 TL).
7-antifreeze 3 liters 35 tl
8-extra few small defects will come out something more you can say between 100-200 rubles.

08.05.2020 20:14 # 7
alicelik20
[IMG] [/ IMG] I don't know if it makes sense to open all sides of the car for so much leakage in 14 hours. I have experienced in the last two years, usually they make one place while they break another place, masters.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 8
sonerkyl
Actually, if you look at me, you will tell me why it is necessary, and that antifreeze will refute the cables in time and that flush will be multiplied. Now I'm throwing a lot of things like 1000 TL, while the cost will increase to you 1500-2000 TL maybe more if you are going to get into your car for a long time.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 9
fætih
if you are going to make the pilgrim, make the cover gasket change to 1000 tl. If there is at least LPG, valve problem may start in the future and you can prevent it. Around 600 rubles are already changing gaskets.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 10
alicelik20
Thank you all for your friends comments. I sold my car today.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 11
onlycihan
I hope you have dealt with these problems and have sold them to you, or you have mentioned these problems to the recipient. I still remember the person who sold my vehicle to me for good piles.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 12
alicelik20
I told them all, brother. There is a sound coming from the pad, and one of the eyeshadow is different. The friend did not even control the vehicle. When the price is affordable.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”