Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle tarpaulins

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:12 # 1
yenice
Greetings. friends anybody have experience on tarpaulins? According to some sensations on snow and frosty days, it was damaging the paint of the vehicle, and was making white calcification on it.

I had a branch that I bought a few years ago, I never used it. its surface is a soft material, inside is like a white fine thread. I don't know if they say miflon.

do you think it is healthy?
08.05.2020 17:12 # 2
spearo
I used it for a period of time as the winter heating institutions were all black & nbsp; puffy branded miflon, if there is not the slightest damage in the canvas, regular polish to the vehicle & amp; If you apply fast polish, it is used.
but I poured snow on the top of the roof, and then the canvas was damaged. it is a pity in a winter pert. it doesn't damage the vehicle. If you are in a windy place, it will cizer the paint a bit.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 3
Zagorka
My Neighbor Bought It Previously Covered With Branches, The Vehicle Is Gray, But The Color Has Changed And It Has Been Like Something Off Gray :)
08.05.2020 17:12 # 4
yenice
08.05.2020 17:12 # 5
yenice
Even if there is no covered place in the winter in the snow, the person is sad. If we put a cloth on it, it does not stop flying constantly :) I did not know what to do.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 6
Zagorka
Garage? & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:12 # 7
yenice
[QUOTE = Cente] Garage? & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

You know the garage is not suitable for everyone. we will not need tarpaulin if there is a garage situation):
08.05.2020 17:12 # 8
spearo
If the brothers do not hurt the tarpaulin, clean the car beautifully, while the polish is clean, pass over the top with a fast polish and pull the bran. One gram of water was not leaking under the puff that I used. don't let the snow accumulate on top of your attention, your car is not worth more than a 80-90 tl canvas. Don't hesitate, as someone who used the tarpaulin in your case, I will tell you that I wrote these lines;)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”