Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle Tape Change Lever Control

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:54 # 1
Haku
I bought a Tape with Navigation from my Friends Vehicle and connected it. They left 4 cables for control over the tape, two of which remained electricity related, two of them were wasted, but it couldn't be connected. I need an ear that knows how to activate the remote. Some friends take the remote and send the apparatus attached, but I am in Erzurum, there is no one around me. Is there anyone interested in our forum can you help?
08.05.2020 19:54 # 2
TugyyStyle
My brother ALEX had a brother, he can help or you can go to any tape recorder in Erzurum and tell him what he has done.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 3
ALLEX
[QUOTE = TugyyStyle] my brother ALEX had a brother, he can help or you can go to any tape recorder in Erzurum and tell him what he has done.

Yes brothers, it is necessary to buy a module for him.
I did not give that money and it would be more economical to extend my hand by 15 cm and I filled the tank with that money.

In short, I bought a pioneer, but the arm stops at me. Unfortunately, it is impossible to run without modules.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 4
Haku
Hah, what I really want to ask is if he can work without a module, when he connects the two cables, somewhere. If it is too salty, I wouldn't use it. There is no one who understands these issues in Erzurum, so when you ask, the answer you get from the man is that you plug the old tape into the old tape.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 5
ALLEX
[QUOTE = Haku] Hah, what I really want to ask is if it can work without a module when it connects the two wires or something. If it is too salty, I wouldn't use it. There is no one who understands these issues in Erzurum, so when you ask, the answer you get from the man is that you plug the old tape into the old tape. [/ QUOTE]

I have an acquaintance in the bakeries, but abroad until February.

I think you better not appreciate it.
I say short circuit and say goodbye to the new tape.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 6
Haku
[QUOTE = ALLEX] [QUOTE = Haku] Hah, what I really want to ask is that it can work without a module when I connect the two cables, and so on. If it is too salty, I wouldn't use it. There is no one who understands these issues in Erzurum, so when you ask, the answer you get from the man is that you plug the old tape into the old tape. [/ QUOTE]

I have an acquaintance in the bakeries, but abroad until February.

I think you better not appreciate it.
I'll have a short circuit and say goodbye to the new tape. [/ QUOTE]
Actually, there was a voice in the forum, I wanted to get an idea for him, I became a new member, and I asked him to ask when he was in my mind. No problem, teacher, I haven't been using it for a year or two. There wasn't any additional cable on the previous tape. After all, I saw friends who added the trip computer, I thought that this simple escape in the forum
08.05.2020 19:54 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
Buying the best audio system. It connects to the original tape changer input and is pulled into the adapter and torpedo. Insert the empty CD and use it. Neither image deterioration nor sound quality. The control also remains active. If I had learned it before, I would have embarked on this job instead of buying tape. It's nice to use the remote, PREMIUM hardware :)))
08.05.2020 19:54 # 8
Haku
Actually, if you have a key identification menu on my tape, you can introduce it. So it's something that can eventually stick.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 9
OguzhanKucuk61
Of course it can be done. But I think it would be more pleasant to solve both the original and the same price.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 10
BurakCnR
In İzmir, we have a brother who activated the joystick for pioneer and sony. E-mail address cherno359@hotmail.com Your opinion will help you.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”