Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

vehicle stops when the rug is open?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:51 # 1
hakan38
While coming from the country today, the car stopped at the clutch brakes close to the clutch while the air conditioner was turned on on the drained roads. It did 7-8 times.
Do you have any friends before you look? what is the problem aceba
08.05.2020 17:51 # 2
hakan38
Sudden deviations occur when I take the vehicle to the air conditioner. however, another forum says that it can be done with a setting in the tube.
I meant by pressing the clutch when the vehicle wasted
08.05.2020 17:51 # 3
hsnsnl
teacher, clean the throttle and if you bring it to the tube setting .. I think it will be a good master ..
08.05.2020 17:51 # 4
Turgay_66
Pressing the clutch [QUOTE = onurazgin] separates the vehicle's wheels from the engine, so the air conditioning compressor works only with engine effort. If you force suddenly to turn this wheel on the same time, the vehicle will stop. If your engine volume is low, it may be due to this. In addition, as I understand that the air conditioner has difficulty in starting up, start the vehicle at idle, if there is a sudden deviation of 10% in your tachometer, it means your air conditioner compressor is left without oil. [/ QUOTE] How can I change the oil of the air conditioner compressor without changing the compressor?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”