Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle Starts and Stops (SOLVED)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:53 # 1
runiy06
Hello everyone, I have a problem with my 2005 model petrol 206 in the last 2 weeks, the problem happened after I had the spark plugs and gas adjustment again.

As for the problem, I don't know maybe it is not related to what I have done. After the vehicle does not run for 7-8 hours, I usually turn the ignition from night to night and the vehicle starts, then stops after 3 seconds, trying again, again stops, I noticed that there is no gas on the accelerator pedal, and it starts working stably after stopping 5-6 times.

this is happening while on gas, I can't give the first anthem with lpg anyway because it is sequential lpg.

Have anyone been experiencing such a problem or how do I need help solving it, Thanks.

Hello, the problem has been solved. The reason I wrote about 1 week late was that I was testing this situation, I didn't know exactly the amount of gasoline since the gas gauge in the vehicle always showed that it was not in the full tank, and it came out under the quarter tank, I filled the gas tank and I only traveled for 200 km in gas city. outside, there is no difference between gas and ahim. If it happens, I recommend that you pass the gas tank first and try it.
runiy06 2018-06-03 09:03:47
08.05.2020 20:53 # 2
talip206
What is the Lpgnin brand. The first operating procedure of most companies in LPG is as follows. lpg button is pressed when the contact is closed. The starter is pressed without taking your hand. Thus, the vehicle performs the first operation at lpg. Run it on lpg and make observations again.
If we come to your problem. Whether there is only a problem with gasoline or both depends on it. For example, if it stops at LPG, the gas pump option is eliminated.
1. Clean and start throat throttle and idler engine beautifully. Check for improvement.
2. The LPG setting may have broken gasoline settings. Disconnect the battery terminal and wait. Use it only on gasoline for a certain period of time.
3. Spark plugs may have fabrication problems (low probability). When the engine gets hot, its response may change.
4. Coil may have trouble. After installing the spark plugs, the tires may be punctured while the coils are seated. So he can jump.
5. There may be injectors. (unlikely). Petrol and LPgnin injectors are different. There may be a problem with gasoline injectors.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 3
runiy06
[QUOTE = talip206] What is the Lpgnin brand. The first operating procedure of most companies in LPG is as follows. lpg button is pressed when the contact is closed. The starter is pressed without taking your hand. Thus, the vehicle performs the first operation at lpg. Run it on lpg and make observations again.
If we come to your problem. Whether there is only a problem with gasoline or both depends on it. For example, if it stops at LPG, the gas pump option is eliminated.
1. Clean and start throat throttle and idler engine beautifully. Check for improvement.
2. The LPG setting may have broken gasoline settings. Disconnect the battery terminal and wait. Use it only on gasoline for a certain period of time.
3. Spark plugs may have fabrication problems (low probability). When the engine gets hot, its response may change.
4. Coil may have trouble. After installing the spark plugs, the tires may be punctured while the coils are seated. So he can jump.
5. There may be injectors. (unlikely). Petrol and LPgnin injectors are different. There may be a problem with gasoline injectors.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, as I said, the vehicle does the same approximately 7-8 hours after the rest, the vehicle has an atiker sequential system. I had no such problem for 1 year.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 4
sonerkyl
I would also like to add the gas pump.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 5
ersinyildiz
I was having the same problem only in the summer until this year. He hasn't done it yet. I had read something about the petrol back hose, but I don't know how much it has to do.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 6
Kysr038
Hello there,
The same problem exists in my 2004 Peugeot 206 car, as well as the naner nanofast lpg.
Now at 139 thousand km.
Often the summers do this problem.
However, there is a situation like this,
In the past, the vehicle stopped when it switched to LPG
The lpg filter has not changed, it has not improved, with the suggestion I read from here I cleaned the throat butterfly,
that problem has disappeared, but this time the problem you described has begun.
As you say it works 5 times. Sometimes I hit the gas in the second starter so I prevent it from stopping.
As a result of my job, I could not spare time for this problem in the industry.
However, by taking into account the "Get on with gas for a while" warning I read from this forum.
Last summer I even got a tank of gasoline sound beautiful and this problem was temporarily eliminated.
At least I got used to being able to work at the 5th time, sometimes my friends who do not know this situation scare when I am with me, because it is not working.
If you do not press a lot, it will burn 7 liters or something, and 100 km is 45 kurus per km.

08.05.2020 20:53 # 7
runiy06
As you said, I tried to press the gas button, the first anthem and the vehicle worked stably, and my estimations are in the direction of the gas pump, but I am looking at this problem as a forum :) I hope I will inform you from here. The industry road appeared tomorrow :)
08.05.2020 20:53 # 8
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = runiy06] I tried to press the gas button as you said, the first starter and the vehicle worked stably, my estimations are in the direction of the gas pump, but I am looking at this problem as a forum :) I hope I will inform you from here. The industry road appeared tomorrow:) [/ QUOTE]

I help with spare parts, brother. I hope you can handle it cheaply, no problem bro.
sonerkyl 2018-05-23 11:07:28
08.05.2020 20:53 # 9
runiy06
Hello, the problem has been solved. The reason I wrote about 1 week late was that I was testing this situation, I didn't know exactly the amount of gasoline since the petrol indicator in the vehicle always showed that it was not in the full tank, and it came out under the quarter tank, I filled the gas tank and I only traveled for 200 km in gasoline city. outside, there is no difference between gas and ahim. :) There is a little over the half tank. Even in the days when I was not working on the gasoline vehicle, and the days when I was not working for 2 days, the single starter started working as before. If it happens, I recommend that you pass the gas tank first and try it out.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 10
gokhan789
good day everyone, i have 2003 model 206 petrol & lpg atiker, my problem is as follows;
It starts and stops at the first start in the mornings, I try many times. There is no problem in LPG, just when the engine is cold, when the engine is cold, the engine does not stop at all.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 11
talip206
If the LPG is working properly, there is a problem with the gas pump or some models have a gas role. The pump supplier industry you just bought may not be able to adjust the pressure. Also use the gasoline on the half tank so use it.
If you said the lpg is doing the same, I would say replace the idle engine.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 12
gokhan789
It is working properly in LPG, there is no problem, it is not the petrol pump. I asked the mechanic, the 2 of the 2s came from the same problem. When I changed the battery, I would try with another battery when the engine cooled, like 10-11 in the evening, I will clean the injectors.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”