Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle Shake Removal

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:58 # 1
kayaca
The other day I went uphill quite a bit, I got 206 vehicles, by the way, I did not pull the handbrake. As the vehicle gets up afterwards, it seems like it is shaking off like this I changed the linings at 88.000 km. Now will 92.000 also end immediately? I felt like I had a maintenance cost of around 1,000 liras and I had it done and I had it done and I feel like it was shaking up on departures.
08.05.2020 20:58 # 2
Selcuk55
Uphill smoke coming from the lining is not normal, and the tremor decreases due to the fact that you do excessive clutch when you get up, and the pressure and the flywheel will overheat and damage each other, but the vibration will continue again with a little heat until the pressure is changed. there is
08.05.2020 20:58 # 3
kayaca
[QUOTE = Selçuk55] Uphill smoke coming from the lining is not normal, but the tremor decreases due to the excessive clutch when you get up and the pressure and the flywheel overheat and damage each other, but the vibration continues again at a little heat until the pressure change the flywheel is not a good thing. it is useful to stop and get up if possible [/ QUOTE]

What is the solution of this? I had to pay 1,000 TL, do I need to change the gearbox to this vehicle and change them again on the first printing pad?
08.05.2020 20:58 # 4
kayaca
There is a situation, I pulled the handbrake of the car, I put it in 3, I removed it, the car wants to go, I put it in 5, it wants to go again, I put the hand brake down again, I put it in 3, the car goes away, but the car goes with a half clutch as it will stop.
08.05.2020 20:58 # 5
Selcuk55
It does not go, but it is already going, but you are doing a lot of half clutch my friend, this is damaging the pressure and the flywheel. your mistake, you used half clutch and hurt once
08.05.2020 20:58 # 6
kayaca

I changed these, teacher
08.05.2020 20:58 # 7
Selcuk55
Ok, you will continue to use it in this way, teacher, don't use half clutch.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”