Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle Roofing

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:25 # 1
Guests
Hello friends. I like it when I see the cars of friends who have been covering their ceiling recently. I also think of a shiny black coating that looks like a glass ceiling. How much does it cost? How long does the procedure take? And what is the life of the coating? Thanks
08.05.2020 15:25 # 2
mimitt
We had a title on this subject, you can search for detailed information from here, but let me briefly summarize.

* damages your paint while removing poor quality brands. Prefer high quality reliable brands such as 3M,
* Do not apply to painted parts,
* 3m products are guaranteed for 3 years, at dealers who provide 5-year warranty, (do not process without invoice)
* The processing time can also take between 30 minutes and 1 hour, depending on the master.
* fee varies according to the brand and quality of the product you will use and the workmanship (if there is a sunroof or something).
Before the New Year, I made my white car with 170 TL for 3M. 3 years guaranteed against fading, tearing and opening (including mirror caps).
08.05.2020 15:25 # 3
metin
[QUOTE = mimitt] We had a title on this subject, you can search and get detailed information from there, but let me briefly summarize.

* damages your paint while removing poor quality brands. Prefer high quality reliable brands such as 3M,
* Do not apply to painted parts,
* 3m products are guaranteed for 3 years, at dealers who provide 5-year warranty, (do not process without invoice)
* The processing time can also take between 30 minutes and 1 hour, depending on the master.
* fee varies according to the brand and quality of the product you will use and the workmanship (if there is a sunroof or something).
Before the New Year, I made my white car with 170 TL for 3M. 3 years guaranteed against fading, tearing and opening (including mirror caps).
[/ QUOTE]
Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:25 # 4
Guests

3M dealer in Konya attracted me 300.00 TL. Sleepy

08.05.2020 15:25 # 5
cesva25
What's more :) 300 tl ... of .. a lot of money :)
08.05.2020 15:25 # 6
Guests

I researched a little, it's called around 150TL .. Let's see ..

08.05.2020 15:25 # 7
boranaydogmus
150 TL is reasonable if they have guaranteed workmanship. If it is also suitable for your budget, I say "make it suitable".
08.05.2020 15:25 # 8
Guests
Well, today I got a penalty of 140 TL because of the 3km speed. Coating money will go directly to punishment ... :(
08.05.2020 15:25 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = Berkay] Well, today I was fined 140TL because of 3km of speed. Coating money will go directly to punishment ...: ([/ QUOTE]
My uncle was also sentenced for seven days, and only because of the speed of + 3km.
Nowadays, the cops need extreme caution or money: D

08.05.2020 15:25 # 10
ose
[QUOTE = mustiii] [QUOTE = Berkay] Well, today I was fined 140TL, because of the 3km speed. Coating money will go directly to punishment ...: ([/ QUOTE]
My uncle was also sentenced for seven days, and only because of the speed of + 3km.
Nowadays, the cops need extreme caution or money: D

[/ QUOTE]
10% is already being tolerated for the speed limit to be worn. Also, + 1, + 2, + 3 ........ + 10, + 11 will not end.
What should we do? What if these rules didn't exist?
08.05.2020 15:25 # 11
Haksen016
I like a good application. But I think it will not suit me because my vehicle is sunrophy.
08.05.2020 15:25 # 12
metin
I definitely do not recommend it as my personal opinion, of course, the "black" color of the ceiling covering.
As a reason, bring two black and white vehicles next to each other in the summer, both of them will be hotter as the tissue pulls the black sun at the same time, so when the roof is covered in black it will be constantly hot all summer and will damage the ceiling.
this is my opinion, of course,
08.05.2020 15:25 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = text] I definitely do not recommend it as my personal opinion, of course, the "black" colored one of the ceiling covering.
As a reason, bring two black and white vehicles next to each other in the summer, both of them will be hotter as the tissue pulls the black sun at the same time, so when the roof is covered in black it will be constantly hot all summer and will damage the ceiling.
[/ QUOTE]
What are the tools that are better than original text ??? Göz Kırpma
If you see bright black in my opinion, it is kind of better because it reflects the light. If you look at it, I have a fever in my white car. In fact, you are right when you say it, but there are no gap differences.
I think that if the matt coating is applied, it will heat more because it will cool down the heat.
08.05.2020 15:25 # 14
metin
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = text] I definitely do not recommend it as my personal opinion, of course, the "black" colored one of the ceiling covering.
[/ QUOTE]
What are the tools that are better than original text ??? Göz Kırpma
If you see bright black in my opinion, it is kind of better because it reflects the light. If you look at it, I have a fever in my white car. In fact, you are right when you say it, but there are no gap differences.
I think that if the matt coating is applied, it will heat more because it will cool down the heat.
[/ QUOTE]
better to be bright yes,
I mean the damage to the paint is higher than blacks. For this reason, when painting the vehicle, it is possible to reduce the value of the vehicle by means of this possibility, as it is painted and painted with a ceiling.
08.05.2020 15:25 # 15
azdek
This coating was so cheap, let me investigate it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”