Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle Pulls Left

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:24 # 1
KenBlockJR
Hello friends. my original tire size is 195/55/15. I had my 185/60/15 winter tires manufactured in early 2008, I used them for 1 month without any problems. then the vehicle started pulling to the left. I took it because it is from the rod setting, but the rod setting was normal. I still fine-tune it. The pull was said to be rubber. I have to tilt the steering wheel slightly to the right now to go straight. When I release the steering wheel, the car beats to the left. Is it true that this is made of rubber?
08.05.2020 17:24 # 2
Serkan
Make the tires left right & nbsp; I had the same problem, no matter which side I put the broken tire on, the vehicle was pulling that way, both of the tires were taken the same model & nbsp; brand together. One of them had been overcooked, overcooked, had said something to tire.

08.05.2020 17:24 # 3
hLL
[QUOTE = 307bursa] tires can do from it until the old date, I know that they have 4 years of usage and waiting time but I may be wrong [/ QUOTE]

yes I agree with this. Although I made the rot balance settings of my father in my car 2 times, it still trembles when it exceeds 100. It pulls. Although the tires have good tread, they said it was because they were 6 7 year old tires.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 4
KenBlockJR
today I made the tires front-back but didn't fix & nbsp; "C
08.05.2020 17:24 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = KenBlockJR] I made the tires front-rear today but it has not improved & nbsp; "C [/ QUOTE]

Some tires differ in direction. Check the directions if you wish.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”